CE Premium Swimsuits

LostSkeleton73

Standard Donor
I think I'm going to make it a request that any Christie's I fight will need to be in that costume only. El gawdammo!

TRI Mike

They're gonna have to if they want to one-up Tekken in its remaining fanservice aspect.

(I only say this because I heard many stories of Lili in particular being infamous for her distinguished bare feet... some more incredibly disturbing than others.)

Leifang has always killed Tekken in this.

Raansu

338683_10151030362416785_283162765_o-jpg.251

:eek:;):):cool:

Doug Nguyen

why does leifang look like an underdeveloped tween compared to the rest of the bitches.
HAha yeah she looks so skinny thats why. And cant believe but Tina's looking rather conservative compared to Hitomi. And i hope these swimsuits become DLC right away because i dont really want the CE.

UnD34D

Nice post, that comparison is actually a really good example of how much the graphics have improved. Would you mind throwing one together of Lei Fang?

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You see Hitomi's eyes, she look all cracked out in the Doax2 pic, and anerexic. Team Ninja did an excellent job with the characters.LMAO, looking at it again, the Doax2 model looks like a figurine in comparison to her Doa5 Model.

Raansu

Nice post, that comparison is actually a really good example of how much the graphics have improved. Would you mind throwing one together of Lei Fang?

I didn't make the image. One of my friends posted it on facebook.

UnD34D

You see Hitomi's eyes, she look all cracked out in the Doax2 pic, and anerexic. Team Ninja did an excellent job with the characters.LMAO, looking at it again, the Doax2 model looks like a figurine in comparison to her Doa5 Model.
To be honest she kind of looks like a killer robot. That cold, expressionless look, just peering at you as though your an alien, right before missiles come out of her fucking arms and kill the shit out of you. Also, get on your friends ass then raansu!

DontForkWitMe

its because they actually gave the girls curves with wider hips, thicker legs, and asses that aren't flat and shapeless to go along with their enormous tits. ...

its a shame im gonna have to brutally abuse these magnificent specimens of bitches

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
To be honest she kind of looks like a killer robot. That cold, expressionless look, just peering at you as though your an alien, right before missiles come out of her fucking arms and kill the shit out of you. Also, get on your friends ass then raansu!
Thats true. From the Doa5 Model, Im getting a Xena Vibe. Like she is one of those amazon chicks.

Raansu

Dem thighs on Kokoro and Tina lol. And Tina actually looks like an American this time around lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD