Chances of DOA6/DOA5LR on Nintendo Switch?

Sonicfan11589

Topic
I know it was discussed that DOA6 could come to Switch but I think they said they have to overcome some technical obstacles if I remember correctly? Any chances of DOA5LR? I know at least Season Pass 4 was taken down (Was it because of Attack on Titan DLC and stage?) And I think I heard other content outside of that pass was taken down too?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I don't think so tbh, DOA5LR era is pretty much over and TN isn't gonna waste time on it with DOA6 out. Same with 6, I cant see them porting it to Switch over PS5 or next gen consoles tbh

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'm sure there is a chance, but it will look something like this:

hbnwx04ga7jrcwq0wiir.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

Any chances of DOA5LR?

It's too late for a Switch port of DOA5LR since its DLC support had ended in 2017, and I'm pretty sure majority of team involve in TN or KT would put their focus on DOA6 since this game was already released along with them putting out DLC content for that game. If there was going to be a Switch port of any DOA game, its going to be something that is new or whatever they put out like DOAX3 Scarlet & DOA6.

I know at least Season Pass 4 was taken down (Was it because of Attack on Titan DLC and stage?) And I think I heard other content outside of that pass was taken down too?

It was AOT DLC, Fairy Tale DLC, & Ayane's Miyama Ageha is why Season Pass 4 was taken down. Other content from DOA5LR we lost is Marie Red Bull 5G costume B (since it was a limited time), Season 5 Pass featuring Nyotengu's Teacher Outfit & KOF DLC was recently taken down.

On a personal opinion, the only thing I would want from a DOA6 Switch Version is Rachel's Fiend Skin Expose (like NG Sigma 2 Plus Blue Outfit & DOA5U Trick-or-Treat Halloween), every certain outfits & features from DOA5LR to make return as Switch exclusives like how DOAX3 Scarlet was handled.

P2p1mbs

They managed to bring 5 to the PSVita so I can imagine 5LR is doable without graphical downgrades but since that game is pretty much dead, that wont be happening.

I am sure bringing 6 was a consideration and I am sure its possible but I expect they would probably just bring out a rerelease instead for all platforms at once.

Shining_Wave

I would buy a Switch TODAY if I could play a cartoon version of doa, wouldn't you fellas?

20200114_132438.jpg

I knew they'd agree with me.

KwonJigglypuff

DOA Z on Switch
- 40 characters
- good : Shiden, Ayame, Kenji (ninja-wannabe), Toreko (MIST friendly creature)
- bad : Tengu, Genra, Donovan (his story since DOA1), Miyako (telling the mistress flashbacks)
- Lei Fang's stalker as a joke fighter
- legacy theme
- 40 old stages
- tag team and team battle
- tons of retro costumes
- anime art style
- spin off story
- Samus Aran (ZSS mechanic)
- Zelda/Fire Emblem collabs

Tags :
Kasumi Hayate
Shiden Ayame