Character OST !

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Since DOA 5 didnt have character OST's this time around why dont we make our own ?! What should be included should be a name, fighter and a song to compare it to (Just so we can get a feel for how it might sound ).

Song name: Fast Hand

Fighter: Hayate

Song Comparison: False Fate (DOA 5 Soundtrack )

ErickBello

Song Name: Raging flowers in blossom / 咲いている花荒れ狂っ ~Requiem~
Fighter: Kasumi
Song Comparison: 1. Hitohira ~Reminiscence of ketsui no toki~ (beggining. DOA2 theme) 2. Purity (end. DOA4 theme) 3. Subspecies by Peperon-P ft. KAIKO (middle, solo and bridges.)

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
Song Name: Raging flowers in blossom / 咲いている花荒れ狂っ ~Requiem~
Fighter: Kasumi
Song Comparison: 1. Hitohira ~Reminiscence of ketsui no toki~ (beggining. DOA2 theme) 2. Purity (end. DOA4 theme) 3. Subspecies by Peperon-P ft. KAIKO (middle, solo and bridges.)
Badass dude love your style !

KwonJigglypuff

I can't find something for Helena. I actually miss a theme with violins.. something pompous, sad, epic, and sophisticated..
Well maybe :

Song name: Reborn Angel (due to the fact that she rebuilded DOATEC 2 years after the tragedy)
Fighter: Helena Douglas
Song Comparison:
+

I would love to see a new song with Blazed Up Melpomene's leitmotiv in it.

Nightpup

As much as I hate Hayate, he's the only person I can think of anything for. He's always had a sort of tense theme, and that's exactly what I want to stick with. But his part in DOA5's story is very sad, almost mourn-worthy.
So it makes sense he needs something that puts the two together perfectly. The feel I want is something like this...

Song Name: Bound by Blood
Fighter: Hayate Vs. Kasumi
Comparison:
Just, you know, not exactly that. Faster, and more tense.

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
As much as I hate Hayate, he's the only person I can think of anything for. He's always had a sort of tense theme, and that's exactly what I want to stick with. But his part in DOA5's story is very sad, almost mourn-worthy.
So it makes sense he needs something that puts the two together perfectly. The feel I want is something like this...

Song Name: Bound by Blood
Fighter: Hayate Vs. Kasumi
Comparison:
Just, you know, not exactly that. Faster, and more tense.

I like this... lol alot

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD