Christie's third swimsuit¿

TRI Mike

6fcfbfef17a442780a7a7cf5c659e0ed.jpg

Awesmic posted this in the DOA group over Facebook a while ago. Haven't seen it here in FSD yet. It doesn't look like a shop to me and I tried to find the discussion about it in DOAW with no luck so I dunno what you guys think.

Einzelkind

I see Team Ninja really stayed true to their new mantra of making the girls not look like sluts. I hope she has her trenchcoat from DOA3.

Kasumi

I think it's tasteless, but sadly is nothing new in DOA, the girls are cute?, ok, people want them in bikini?, ok, but this too much, then we will have Team NINJA crying when people lavel the game as tits and ass despite being a good fighting game.

I didn't liked this stuff in the DOAX games either but probably some people will love it.

TRI Mike

I just hope that if this is real and the other girls get a third one they won't be as skimpy as this.

Goro Hazuki

Awful, awful, awful! Trashy all the way. I always knew I would never select the swimsuits when playing. She looks ridiculous; like I'm watching a low budget reality show.
I hope they compensate us Christie fans with some classier/cooler outfits that actually fit her cold, collected, systematic, assassin attitude.

mpgeist

Standard Donor
I enjoy fanservice but like you guys said, I hate these trashy type swimsuits. Hated em in the volleyball games too.

DR2K

I like it. It's fanservice and nothing more. Add some shoulderpads and SCV players would be at home.

Goro Hazuki

Its DOA being DOA . no need to pretend that outfit makes christie all of a sudden tasteless and appalling when she fights in dominatrix leather stripper outfits and a leather jacket outfit that has her tits hanging all out, bitch is a ho get over it.

Yup, I hated those outfits as well. As hot as she is, the less she shows, the better.
Maybe it's just me, but I like to feel that my characters in a fighting game are actually out there to fight. I like hot girls in bikinis as much as the next guy, but context is everything.

Anyways, it's no big deal. I will unlock it, just for the sake of unlocking it, and never play with her in it. Her new default outfit is enough for me. I would like a Splinter Cell like outfit for her though.

Goro Hazuki

Yeah, all her outfits (minus this red one) are nice this time around. I like her white suit (and you can add the sunglasses to them). And her new default outfit is perfection!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD