Community Save Yourself

Blackburry

Standard Donor
I am a fan of both P4A and DOA, but I don't see how the two compare in terms of numbers. Are you talking about tournament numbers? If so, you are mistaken. P4A had 96 players at FR, 126 at Winter Brawl. I don't remember the numbers for SCR, but it was more than twice the number of DOA players.

Anime fg players are keeping P4A alive, at least until EVO or BB:CP comes along. The only thing comparable between P4A and DOA numbers are the local and online scenes. P4A online is dead mostly because of the region-lock, and I don't know why there are so few locals compared to major showings.

I'd love for DOA to be comparable to P4A numbers, and hope to contribute to that starting in the summer, but as of now, the two games are not in the same boat.

Maybe I should have compared it to KOF, because the last two majors I went to the numbers were dead even.

bingsoo

Maybe I should have compared it to KOF, because the last two majors I went to the numbers were dead even.
I hope DOA doesn't die out from the competitive scene. I'll do my part to attend locals and hopefully majors starting in the summer.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD