Connecticut DOA

Blackburry

Standard Donor
There are gatherings every week in Stratford, CT at Gaming ETC. The venue is great and has plenty of setups, but I think we may only be able to manage to scrap up 1 setup for DOA, but maybe if we start getting a consistently decent showing we can get more setups.
The venue also holds monthly tournaments and there has been talk of having DOA5 at the next tournament which will be October 20th(I'll provide more info soon)

We meet every Wednesday around 5:00-5:30. So if anyone is in the area make an effort to show up. :)

Address:
555 Lordship Boulevard Stratford, CT 06615
(203) 296-9961

Venue Fee: $5

Tournament October 20th 2012
http://www.freestepdodge.com/thread...s-doa5-ae-umvc3-ttt2-kof13-stratford-ct.1603/

Xion

Im actually in Bridgeport like 3 miles away. If I get a chance ill check it out one of these times, maybe the tournament if you have it.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
If you can, try swinging by this Wednesday. I'd like to play some matches with people that can actually play DOA especially since the netcode is looking to be bad.

Xion

Forgive my ignorance Ive never been to one of these places, but do you have to pay to get in and participate? I'm not sure I can go there this week but ill keep it in mind.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Forgive my ignorance Ive never been to one of these places, but do you have to pay to get in and participate? I'm not sure I can go there this week but ill keep it in mind.

Sadly yeah you do there is a $5 venue fee with a $10 tournament entry but that will only be when there is a tournament going on.

Kombatmedik

Unfortunately they don't have DOA anymore for the monthly tournaments. Hopefully they'll bring it back for the new Doa5.!

Blackburry

Standard Donor
We can always have meetups or something. I could also just have DOA there on the side regardless if I know I can get a couple of peeps.

Kombatmedik

Yeah, I was thinking that too. I can't make it to the June tournament though, maybe I can bring a PS3 setup in July.

Kombatmedik

Possibly? I was there in March and April.
This is my stick- it's probably the only way you'd remember me.
lzhxaX7.jpg

splslick

Would the CT scene be interested in coming to the House of Crack session/tournament for DOA5U in New York?

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Well for NY I'm sure that Rabies and Sean Y would be down. Maybe you could get XCalibur Bladez too since he is from NYC. I'd do my best to make it, and I'd make sure to inform others from here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD