Controller Converters

R4712-VR88

Sup peeps. I'm looking into getting a controller converter. One that I can use my PS1/2/3 controller with my Xbox 360 and then I use my Xbox 360 controller on my PS3. Does anyone know of any good ones to get? Does it matter?

I'm currently looking at these: HDE Playstation 2/3 to Xbox360 Controller Adapter from Amazon.com.

If there's better converters out there can y'all point me to them. I really want to make sure I get a good one that works. And also does anyone know if arcade sticks work with them too, whether they're the popular Mad Katz brand or custom made?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Easiest to get an arcade stick modded than controller. Most controller converters lag as they typically are powered by the signal itself. My arcade stick is modded to work on ps2, ps1, xbox, pc, ps3, and 360. I'm sure I could also get it to work with gamecube as well.

R4712-VR88

Converters lag? Man... :/ What about the ones they use at tournaments? Anyone know? Where's HubbsDoctor when you need'em.

Tenren

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Sup peeps. I'm looking into getting a controller converter. One that I can use my PS1/2/3 controller with my Xbox 360 and then I use my Xbox 360 controller on my PS3. Does anyone know of any good ones to get? Does it matter?

I'm currently looking at these: HDE Playstation 2/3 to Xbox360 Controller Adapter from Amazon.com.

If there's better converters out there can y'all point me to them. I really want to make sure I get a good one that works. And also does anyone know if arcade sticks work with them too, whether they're the popular Mad Katz brand or custom made?

I hope I'm not too late. Stick to this product. I actually just got done using it at NEC, and I have to say that it was great and I could not feel any lag while playing. This is the converter that most pad players use in the FGC. The XCM cross battle converter has been proven to have bad lag issues.

If you haven't gotten that HDE converter I would suggest getting it now.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD