Cooperative Tag Online

Omegan Eckhart

So is it possible or not? I know most people say it isn't possible but I have also heard people say it is. So anyone know for sure. If it is possible how is it done?

Doug Nguyen

Seriously, i dont know why such a popular function has not yet been fully confirmed about. I posted this a while back but didnt get a real answer, its like people know something i dont.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
You mean having two people on a tag team together, right? I've yet to play tag mode, as I'm not really a huge fan of it, but I really hope they didn't remove that. Why even play tag without it?

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
I really don't think most people would make a fuss about it since honestly a lot of people don't play tag(especially since DOA4). It's also not a mode for high level players(I doubt you'll see DOA tag tournaments in the competitive scene). Point is with how DOA5 is and the new stuff they added(rank match/simple match with a separate lobby, and the modes you can choose there) they probably wanted to limit there focus to singles play. Adding stuff like team battle, survival, and tag battle would have probably been harder on the networking. With a netcode this crappy I don't see why anyone would want to play tag online anyways.

PhoenixVFIRE

I really don't think most people would make a fuss about it since honestly a lot of people don't play tag(especially since DOA4). It's also not a mode for high level players(I doubt you'll see DOA tag tournaments in the competitive scene). Point is with how DOA5 is and the new stuff they added(rank match/simple match with a separate lobby, and the modes you can choose there) they probably wanted to limit there focus to singles play. Adding stuff like team battle, survival, and tag battle would have probably been harder on the networking. With a netcode this crappy I don't see why anyone would want to play tag online anyways.
Just because it's not something high level doesn't mean people don't play it. I know many people who find this VERY function to be one of the sole reasons to play with friends or to even play DOA online AT ALL. I'm kinda pissed it's gone.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Just because it's not something high level doesn't mean people don't play it. I know many people who find this VERY function to be one of the sole reasons to play with friends or to even play DOA online AT ALL. I'm kinda pissed it's gone.

What I was getting at is why tag is a fun casual thing to do with friends majority isn't going to be hurt by its removal,and most of the ones who are will eventually grow to accept it. Lobbies itself is a way to play DOA with a lot of friends. You're all chilling in one room talking it up. Only difference is four people can't play at once. That's all. I was getting at most people who wants to "learn" the game will play singles. TN is taking more of a competitive approach to 5 because that's what we been asking for so it's not surprising that the focus had been shift to just singles. It's like how they removed Team battle/survival. When you look at the numbers no one cares.

Sagittarius

Tweet TN about it, I've seen a number of people ask for it to be brought back and I know I'd totally love for it to return as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD