D3V's Teespring fundraiser

d3v

Hi all,
Most of you know me as that guy who writes news for Shoryuken.com and occasionally for FSD as well. In addition to this, I also do a ton of other things for the FGC such as creating designs for arcade sticks, developing stream overlays, creating combo videos, commentating matches, and even running a few tournaments over here in the Philippines.

Now recently, I've gotten into a bit of financial trouble. I injured my knee last May and I'm still having to go through (and pay for) physical therapy to get it back in to shape (for those wanting specifics, my kneecap went out of place and I couldn't move it for the longest time). In addition to this, we had some serious flooding last week due to Typhoon Fung-wong and I need money to repair the damages the storm caused us.

As such, I've created a Teespring campaign to help raise some cash. you can check out the design of the shirt below.
1535641_10152736342612329_2246256427534277340_n.jpg

Yes, it's a slightly naughty design, but nothing that isn't too unsafe. The design is available in both mens and womens fit tees as well as a unisex tank top. Anything I make here will go to paying my medical bills as well as covering the repairs that need to be done.

You can check out the campaign here.
http://teespring.com/Ilovearcadesticks

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
It's shirt-ception, a shirt that has a picture of a girl with a shirt and its own logo on it.

Reactions: d3v
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD