Damage differences when Opponent is BT vs when they're not

Nereus

Standard Donor
So i was in the lab with Rachel just fooling around seeing what i can find, and i noticed something when i used her P+K while the opponent is BT'd: It did MORE damage. Certain moves in the game deal more damage when the opponent is BT'd. Now, the easiest way that this can be applied is when you CB. So i tested it out w/ Zack and i noticed that 214P does NOT deal more damage but when i did it w/ Hayabusa it did. The combo w/ hayabusa regularly did 61. But if i launched the opponent behind them after the CB it did 68. The Combo is: :8: :P: , :6: :P: , :3: :P: , :P+K: , :236: :P+K: (With Hayabusa). I know this may not be a new discovery and if it isn't i apologize so yeah. Try to find out which moves deal more damage with your character w/ your opponent BT'd and share your tech here if you like. CORRECTION: It may deal 66, not 68.Oops :bradwong:

Darth Lotonic X

When you hit a BT opponent on NH it does CH damage. As far as I can tell, hitting an BT opponent after a CB results in no damage change. Not sure what happened with your Shoho, but I keep getting 61 when I hit them BT after the CB.

Nereus

Standard Donor
When you hit a BT opponent on NH it does CH damage. As far as I can tell, hitting an BT opponent after a CB results in no damage change. Not sure what happened with your Shoho, but I keep getting 61 when I hit them BT after the CB.

it has a bit of timing to it... but it works

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
I believe attacks always do CH damage on backhit, so that's 25%.

EDIT: lol I opened up this page before I played a few games and came back and didn't refresh. Hella late. ;_;

Nereus

Standard Donor
I believe attacks always do CH damage on backhit, so that's 25%.

EDIT: lol I opened up this page before I played a few games and came back and didn't refresh. Hella late. ;_;

its alright about the late thing.. and im saying that it deals more damage EVEN after a CB.

Tones

Premium Donor
CB combos already have less damage modifications. As with hitting them while the do the wrong counter. Iirc 50% during air/juggle status as opponsed to 40%.

I'm not sure for crouching does the same but I do know the move (a mid) that lands does more damage. I'm of the belief BT does the same.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD