Media DC Live Action Shows

Argentus

*SPOILERS*

just started watching Flash and Gotham. If Anyone else is interested...

So far I've got theories for the show.

So far on the show we have

Barry Allen obviously
Multiplex, villain of the second episode. Guessing only a clone died.
Clyde, the weather controlling villain of the first episode, is actually the BROTHER of the Weather Wizard. Aka, the other brother from the plane is probably still alive.
The Mist. Watching third episode now.
Iris West, Future wife of Barry, and aunt of Wally West, the second flash.
Eddie Thawne, known as Eobard Thawne in the comics, aka Professor Zoom, the Reverse Flash.
I know his two lab buddies are Vibe and Killer Frost. And she mentioned her fiance "Ronnie" died in the thing that gave everyone powers. In the comics, Killer Frost's arch enemy is...Firestorm, the Nuclear Man. Real name, Ronnie Raymond. So I'm guessing he's not dead.
Wheelchair guy is from the future, which Eobard Thawne is from...though the second Zoom, Hunter Zolomon. I'm guessing they are mixing and matching traits of the Zooms. And apparently he is. That or he's an older Eddie Thawne. I haven't been able to catch his name anywhere.
Saw Grodd's cage. May just be a reference, since I'm not sure if Grodd is beyond their special effects budget or not.
I was wondering why the Wests are black here but then I remembered the new52 remade Wally West as a bratty black kid, so I'm guessing hell show up as Kid Flash later on in the show.

Anyone else have any theories? Special effects are actually pretty good.

So the shows so far are Small ville, Arrow, Flash, Gotham and Constantine. Shame they can't link them together and create the justice league movie off from the shows.

Apologies if this shouldn't be a topic here. I'm bored.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD