DOA1 Dead Or Alive 1: Extras

gamemaster14

I had originally had just the original NTSC Playstation game on that list but when I found out the PAL version of some different costumes I just expanded it to all versions.

Alisara

I had originally had just the original NTSC Playstation game on that list but when I found out the PAL version of some different costumes I just expanded it to all versions.

yeah, i uploaded the video before i know that but good to know there still more costumes of the first doa

gamemaster14

If you take a look at my Dead or Alive Arcade video (Real game on original board), You can see what the "Dead or Alive Ultimate" and Sega Saturn version stages looked like before they lost all of their 3d background elements (kinda like the Saturn version of VF2):

If you take a look at either of my DOA++ videos below (Original game on original hardware), you will see Jann Lee's new stage and that most characters have different music in this game:

Kasumi-Phase-X

Here are some gameplay videos of characters that are unplayable from Krizalid99v2:

Training Dummy (Toreko):

Unused Characters based on characters that exist already in the game (based on main girls):

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD