Dead or Alive 5+ Now Available in the US

Just a quick heads up, GameStop is selling their copies of Dead or Alive 5+ for the PlayStation Vita as they receive them and many have started selling today. Check with your local store to be sure but this is nationwide. For our members from other locations around the world, check with your game shops as there may simply not be a street date at all for the title.

Please note that preorder DLC codes WILL NOT WORK until the PlayStation Store update on 3/19. Preorder DLC is live in the US. Trophies are also not syncing yet, but that may go live before the update. Be patient with those codes and don't become little rage monsters blowing up Team NINJA, Tecmo Koei, or GameStop on social media.

Actually, DO blow up GameStop on social media. Just not the other two.

Trophy syncing should now be working for everyone. One day until the official release in NA everywhere besides GameStop!

You can't preorder a game that they've released, but they may be able to print you a backup code. You'll have to ask but you may be out of luck.

You can't preorder a game that they've released, but they may be able to print you a backup code. You'll have to ask but you may be out of luck.

Well, yeah. The pre-order bonus was just those cheerleader costumes so I'll just need the code. The game was supposed to release on tuesday so I'm hoping that they'll give me the code. I'll be taking a trip to my GameStop later today and seeing about this.

Trophies can now sync. Getting closer to the full release.

Noticed this earlier. Cool beans.

Does anyone know if the previously released DLC packs are all going to come out at once tomorrow when they update the PSN Store? I'm going to redeem my cheerleader pack, but I'm more interested in downloading the old free First Time pack.

I did it once out of curiosity and lost. Then I got pissed and did it again and put the hurt on the AI. Then I quit it forevermore.

LOL I did it once was getting my butt kicked and some how won and never touched it again. I may do it again sometimes because I think it's pretty funny.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD