Dead Or Alive 5 Patch Changes

shunwong

Only thing that's left for me now is (although I can live with it):

The player can set a function to only one button making it impossible to set, for example, Hold to two buttons.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Only thing that's left for me now is (although I can live with it):

The player can set a function to only one button making it impossible to set, for example, Hold to two buttons.

What's your preferred layout if you could do that?

shunwong

What's your preferred layout if you could do that?

Is there a way to take the "taunt" button out? I'd like to substitute it for PKG so I can have 2 sidestep buttons. Isn't taunt supposed to be PKG? But if I push taunt + 2 o 8 I get a taunt and not a sidestep.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Is there a way to take the "taunt" button out? I'd like to substitute it for PKG so I can have 2 sidestep buttons. Isn't taunt supposed to be PKG? But if I push taunt + 2 o 8 I get a taunt and not a sidestep.

Yeah, you can take taunt out.

D Glock

Just played a few games on PSN. The online has definitely been improved. I even had a few smooth matches against Something-Unique's beastly Mila, who I got roughed up by, lol.

Wow.. Just wow.. Rather than adding a rematch option they now disabled us from watching our opponents cursor after a ranked match. Raise your hand if this was what you were waiting for.
And apparantly the most important thing to TN is seeing a freaking connection bar at all times..

Wow.. wow..

Wow whoever posted this made it a point to point out the Jann Lee thing. It doesn't need to be patched as its not really a problem. I wish id have never found it out :(

Zeo

Wow.. Just wow.. Rather than adding a rematch option they now disabled us from watching our opponents cursor after a ranked match. Raise your hand if this was what you were waiting for.
And apparantly the most important thing to TN is seeing a freaking connection bar at all times..

Wow.. wow..

That's what you pointed out? I swear people always manage to find something to complain about.

ProvesaDark

Wow.. wow..
LoL, who cares about an opponent's cursor? So far, everything else IS what I've been waiting for. So I'll raise my hand:)

LoL, who cares about an opponent's cursor? So far, everything else IS what I've been waiting for. So I'll raise my hand:)

Exactly who cares? So why did they take it out for no reason? Just shows how they will never-ever give a rematch option because you would need to see ur opponents cursor to even know they wanted a rematch..

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD