Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate: Helena

Pictured Mind

I'm pretty much solid with her BKO 6P, BKO 2K and BT 2P force techs, but I can't seem to get the right timing for a lot of her other BT force techs, like 66K and 4K. Can anyone help me with this FT timing? I just seem to move through bodies and shit. : (

I'm pretty much solid with her BKO 6P, BKO 2K and BT 2P force techs, but I can't seem to get the right timing for a lot of her other BT force techs, like 66K and 4K. Can anyone help me with this FT timing? I just seem to move through bodies and shit. : (
I have the same issue, mainly with BKO :2_::K:(when finished with other strings besides,:3::3::P::4: :P:). Either it goes through, or I get hit by the wake up kick

ninjaguy446

You just have to wait a little longer. BT 4K and BT 66K should have the same timing as BT 2P.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Found something nasty for her near walls.
:624::F+P: (opponent must end up facing the wall after the throw) > BKO :6::P::P::K: to BKO stance (guaranteed wall hit!) > BKO :P+K: (relaunch) > BT :4::P::P::P:

Zack117

Standard Donor
Please excuse the eventual banality of this question but what exactly does the "i" and the number behind it mean?
For instance:
6P+KP: This move is an i15/i18 mid punch string and the second hit causes a bound state. The second hit can be delayed by 14 frames.
I assume it's some sort of frame data, but which?

AsheMann21

Please excuse the eventual banality of this question but what exactly does the "i" and the number behind it mean?
For instance:

I assume it's some sort of frame data, but which?
i means initial frame. The initial frame is the number of frames needed to start a move. For example, i15 means you need 15 frames for the move to start.

Pictured Mind

Just so you guys know, I have this shit locked down these days. Cool to read an old post and realize you've improved.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Just so you guys know, I have this shit locked down these days. Cool to read an old post and realize you've improved.
tumblr_inline_nb2ox4uMCh1sndvg1.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD