Dead Or Alive Apparel by Insert Coin!

R4712-VR88

Insert Credit is very proud to announce they are working with the gorgeous people at Tecmo Koei on a new range of designs for the awesome Dead or Alive 5!

The tees and hoodies, which will be out in time for the game’s release in September, are based on the iconic style of the epic series and will allow DOA fans to get their geek on this autumn!

First up is ‘DOATEC’ – a celebration of the evil corporation that sets up these delicious tournaments of destruction as a cover for all their dastardly weapons testing and genetic experimentation. The retro starburst design takes in classic martial arts detail, as well as pure DOA perfection, making this tee ideal for the world’s greatest fighters… and gamers!

Our other DOA design is based on the wardrobe of one of the franchise’s most popular characters. ‘Hitomi College’ is a nod towards the deadly karate student’s uniform, taking in her German and Japanese parentage, as well as awesome baseball jacket styling. Simple and iconic, this hoodie let’s every gamer stand up and say ‘I AM A FIGHTER’.

Both official designs will be available in time for the game’s release in September, exclusively at http://www.insertcoinclothing.com. Look out for more news – and the latest production shots – in the coming weeks!

tee.jpg

hoodie.jpg

Source: Insert Coin

Crystic

So, I'm assuming by the prices of the other items for sale that the hitomi hoodie will be around 40-45 USD? And the shirt 30 USD?

OSTCarmine

if they are not selling Hayabusa-style black leather tights then they can shove the rest of those clothes up a fat kid's chimney. idgaf. ninja pants or gtfo! who is with me?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I want a Hayabusa head-armor-thingy beanie. I would buy that shit. As for shirts or hoodies...I'm a big dude and they never have long enough shirts for me. Wide shoulders+overweight+tall-ish=insanely hard to find shirts that fit right.

Allan Paris

I don't like the t-shirt color scheme. The hoodie is ok but, I don't like that either. Unless the shirt comes in a different color scheme, no purchase from me.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I don't like the t-shirt color scheme. The hoodie is ok but, I don't like that either. Unless the shirt comes in a different color scheme, no purchase from me.

It's currently been up for a vote on Tecmo's facebook of which one is best: Black, Brown, or Blue. Last I checked it's either Black or Blue that are winning.

R4712-VR88

I hope they make more DOA shirts. I feel the DOATEC shirt just seems so generic-like. There's no characters or official title logos and such on it.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD