No idea who that is.
Here are a few samples of her work:

alex_brand_by_mariedoll-d4x7rjp.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

catwoman1_by_mariedoll-d6uc3ak.jpg

sakura_2_by_mariedoll-d638smo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

LunaKage

Looks great. Only problem is that to someone who doesn't know better, you're not even gonna be in cosplay. That's the downside to cosplaying characters like Milla.

LunaKage

I'd totally take your picture, I always take a picture of a good cosplay if I recognize it. The fun thing about doing niche characters is that you know if someone recognizes it, they have good taste lol. (They are also normally marriage material, just a tip lol)

xhuntressx

I still want to do it. I just have to figure out how to make his face. I was thinking using worbla but since i'm noobie with it i fear i'm gonna fail. I guess i have to look for help.

Worbla's pretty tricky to work with and expensive on top of that, unfortunately :(

Maybe take one of those plain white masks from a craft store, grab some clay, then mold the nose, attach it, and paint over it? Not sure how that'd go. Perhaps mold the nose around a plastic test tube or something? Maybe reinforce the rest of the mask with something else... What an interesting project :O. I could never do something like that haha. Like Forlorn, major props to you for considering it. Can't wait to see how it turns out if you do ever happen to go forward with that idea!!! :)

Btw, your Mila cosplay is hella awesome and on point!!! Much love from a nubby Kokoro over here in the states haha. Wish we could do a shoot together! :(

Don't know if this has been posted on here already, but I came across this and almost screamed because both cosplayers are ADORABLE. They nailed it!!!! <3
kokoro_and_mila__dead_or_alive_5__by_ookami_yami-d6kyxw8.jpg

Cosplay by: Ookami Siblings Cosplay.
Devianart: Ookami-Yami

Last edited by a moderator:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Don't have any idea which costume i will do I like his DOA2U C2 and C3 the most but since i'm a girl i can't do those. I probably end up making DOAU2 C1 with DOAD face.

Yeah, C3 is his best costume ever, but C1 would be the better option.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD