[Dec 18, 2013] DOA5U @ Wednesday Night Fights (Walnut, CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Good games to everyone tonight. I just didn't have it tonight. In a bit of a character crisis at the moment. Maybe I'm doomed to just use Ayane even though I'm pretty upset about the nerfs they smacked her with. I seriously think she's towards the bottom in terms of tiers but maybe there's something I'm not seeing.

Hopefully I see you all and more next week. It'll probably be my last WNF for a while since I'll be starting another class on the 22nd (hopefully) which will mean I won't be able to take Wednesdays off of work because of scheduling issues.

Ayane is not bad in this game, dude.

Anton

Y'all need to show up though because I want this game Alive and not Dead. 13 is not bad and Watson tells me every week that it is solid numbers he would've never thought to see for Dead or Alive. I only took that one week off because it was my first week of school, but I will forever be there every week! Support!

ikodomo

After using his name 3 weeks ago at WNF, Max Drago apparently found out recently and had this short chat with me on Twitter. (Hopefully he continues to send me more messages. He's so random haha. ^^)

MD: So I see you masqueraded as me at WNF. What do you have to say for yourself?
Me: You get more publicity and attention. Nothing wrong with that.
MD: Oh please, cut the garbage. Don't play that "I want what's best for you card" card. If you cared about what I wanted then you would of ask me.
Me: Lol
MD: Using my name without consent is unacceptable. You better fix this. God is watching, and you will be punished.
Me: Lmfao. Keep talking. I'm entertained.

I wonder if he will complain to AV about this lol.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
MaxDrago is on a roll then. The other day he confused me for Jefffcore and sent me a link to a video about Jefffcore getting salty in a match online with a :p attached. Since he sent it to my personal Facebook account and was annoying about it, I told him he was annoying and blocked him (in short). He then went on a tirade on Twitter, called me a "faggot" and told me he'd pray for "God to make" me a better person.

Despite how amusing I find the concept of a homophobic bible-thumper that's in love with a virtual character to be, I blocked him there, too.

ikodomo

Whatever happens at TFC, stays at TFC. For the people who were in the room when I decided to use that name for one of the WNF tournaments; They are the ones that know why lol. If one of them wants to share you why I used it then I don't mind. However, I'm not up to revealing it. I can give you a hint why I used his name. It's basically applies to the same reason why I "used" a certain name right before that week at WNF.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I'm selling my GTA5 copy to just help pay for Josh's weekly showings. I wish I could help you out Anthony.

I don't have any games to sell or trade in. I already sold Ninja Gaiden 2 Sigma+, DOA5 Vanilla and Ragnarok Odyssey (broke my heart giving this game up -_-) to get money for the first few showings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD