[Dec 26, 2012] Level Up Presents Weds Night Fights 2012! TTT2, VF5:FS, AE, DOA5! (Walnut, CA)

Keylay

I just finished work. I'm guessing the tournament just started. I hope there is good turnout this week. Dies anyone play casuals past 10 pm?

Bam of the Ppl

See you guys at WNF later today!
Thank you so much for an amazing tourney Alex. Its always great to be in the company of gamers dedicated to their crafts. The venue was great ( obviously; its Super Arcade) and it was nice to meet with some DoA players. Oh and Mystic was there so it was nice to see her ( in terms of skills and sheer community support). Anyone whose in the area, there are people willing to create carpools wherever you are. Let people know! Please come out next WNF; lets strengthen the So Cal community.

P.S theres tons of time for casuals before AND after the tourney so just come out and support Level Up and Super Arcade!

Also talk to your fellow 3d gamers!!! I cannot stress this enough. While this is my first true foray into competitive 3d fighters, I love to learn and break down the mechanics of all games when I have the time to. While theres mechanics that set each 3d fighter apart, there are a slew of similarities and tactics that can be shared between them. These kind of skills crossover and make it easier to pick up a new game ( see Valle in any 2d fighter); which makes it convert other 3d FG members. So talk to all the fighters in your neighborhood. We are blessed (as FGC members) with Super Arcade and Level Up. TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!!!!!!

Gill Hustle

Yes, Cali players do your best to keep showing up! Right now numbers don't matter as much just as long as people are playing.

I'm pretty sure you had onlookers and even if they made snarky comments I'm sure you guys were giving it your all. That translates into higher level play and thus makes your competitive juices that much stronger. " Leveling up" the West Coast players as a whole.

I stayed up waaay past my bed time just to see what caliber of players made it to the finals. There were a good amount of viewers in the stream and while there was a lot of stream monster talk A LOT PEOPLE WERE WATCHING.

:ayane:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD