Did the unlocking requirements change?

d3v

Just noticed that I somehow unlocked one of the "legendary" swimsuits despite neither playing 100 ranked matches, not playing Time Attack in Legend difficulty.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I believe to unlock costumes you just have to play through any difficulty you haven't already with that character in Time Attack, Arcade, or Survival.

Leifang12

Is the new music from DOA1 and the remixes for Hayabusa, Kasumi and Ayane available in the PS3/360 version?

The Enforcer

I believe to unlock costumes you just have to play through any difficulty you haven't already with that character in Time Attack, Arcade, or Survival.

It is true that 'legendary' costumes are treated as regular costumes now, but the functionality is just like Ultimate in that it can be any difficulty even if cleared. The fastest way to unlock costumes is to just repeat difficulty of choice in tag mode with any character missing costumes.

The Enforcer

Wait, what? You mean stuff unlocks regardless of difficulty (and if its been done before)?

Correct, I've just been looping through Tag on Rookie/Easy with the same characters until finished. :) I believe it was first made available in Ultimate.

Slavi

Is there a list of the costumes and music that can be unlocked in the game normally without having to pay for stuff?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
If you're referring to Core FIghters, since that's the only version that would have you pay for the music, it's only applicable to DOA2 and DOA3 music.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD