Do you costume unlocks transfer to XB1 version?

Darrell

Was going to pass on XB1 version, since there wasn't enough difference between the 360 version, but after seeing Mai, I'm considering getting it. I have all costumes unlocked on the 360 version, but I know I don't want to go through all that unlocking again.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
There's a way to unlock all the stuff again, just press the bottom bumper buttons on the Xbone controller at the extra settings menu to unlock all the costumes that can be unlocked. The added costumes from LR will already be available to use however, like the casual and legacy DLCs.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

There's a way to unlock all the stuff again, just press the bottom bumper buttons on the Xbone controller at the extra settings menu to unlock all the costumes that can be unlocked. The added costumes from LR will already be available to use however, like the casual and legacy DLCs.
The fanmade costumes in LR are actually unlockable, only the added DLC from 5,U is unlocked from the get go.

And yeah, if you press all 4 shoulder buttons while highlighting options it unlocks every unlockable from 5U.

Also, there is quite a big change from last gen versions,(like 4 stages starting tomorrow) since all support has dropped. I don't even think ps3/360 even got the last balance changes.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
The fanmade costumes in LR are actually unlockable, only the added DLC from 5,U is unlocked from the get go.

And yeah, if you press all 4 shoulder buttons while highlighting options it unlocks every unlockable from 5U.

Also, there is quite a big change from last gen versions,(like 4 stages starting tomorrow) since all support has dropped. I don't even think ps3/360 even got the last balance changes.
I mean the buttons will already unlock the fan costumes already anyway. Oh and Raidou and Honoka and Naotora you will have to unlock their costumed yourself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD