Do you see the possibility of Leifang and Hitomi fighting twice in future games? How would it turn out if they fought twice in DOA3-6?

leitomifang

When I think of Leifang and Jann Lee fighting twice in DOA6, I can't help but think of the possibility that Leifang and Hitomi may fight twice in future games. Do you see it is possible for Leifang and Hitomi fighting twice in future games? Like one is an actual fight and the latter is in the tournament.

If they fought twice in DOA3-6, how would it turn out? Hitomi can't win all the time nor can she have this many easy fights and Leifang is a fighter not to be underestimated when it comes to her Tai Chi Quan. Hitomi won in 4 and Leifang won in 6 but never did we see them fight in 3 and 5 which I am curious about if they did. Fans no doubt would want Hitomi to beat Leifang twice in 3 and win once then lose the second round in 5. Leifang as shown in 6 has shown tremendous progress as she beat Hitomi but if she were to fight against her again, Hitomi would take it for sure. Let us hope that one day the two will fight again in the tournament not just once but as many times as they will fight in one of the rounds, quarter finals, semi finals, and finals.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD