Do you think a DOA power trio needs to be the thing giving Hitomi a reason to join and as a proper tritagonist?

Say if Kasumi, Ayane, and Hitomi were to forma power trio, then Hitomi would no doubt unofficially be declared as a tritagonist of DOA.

Too bad DOA5 ruined her spotlight and 6 favoring Honoka and Marie Rose in their own POV aside the ninjas.

How would this work if Hitomi were to right now be more focused and added extra depth in the Ninja plot?

She needs to win the championship which she failed to do so in DOA5 and DOA6 so hopefully DOA7 is when she should at least win so that she can be involved in the plot.

Right now we need to petition Hitomi to be more focused than ever to Team Ninja and Toei Tecmo as to where her direction should go.

I hate how she keeps losing to characters like Leifang, Eliot, Brad Wong, etc and therefore needs to step up her game so that she can be where most of the ninjas at to beat Kasumi, Ayane, Hayabusa, and Hayate at least once for real with no training and sparring.

I am still interested as to how the power trio dynamic consisting of Kasumi, Ayane, and Hitomi could work as if they could be the closest friends, training partners, and rivals amongst each other to create an interesting chemistry that will last throughout the entire franchise's long span of history. To do so, Hitomi's friendship with Leifang may have to be dropped in favor of it which I don't see happening since the two seemingly get along so chances are another character could fit in that trio. If an AU happens, then we could see this happening.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD