DoA 5 100% Save Game 360 (for tourney organizers and lazy people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chocogerman777

Hey, people! Since it was requested by several people that I do this, here it is.
http://www.filedropper.com/savesys

The above is the link to the system data for Dead or Alive 5 game for XBOX360. It contains 100% completion for Titles, Story mode has been completed, all characters are unlocked, and all costumes are available.

However, you cannot just download the save and carry it over to your gaming profile. The save needs to be reassigned first, and you can use a couple of programs for that. I'd recommend Horizon. If you don't know what Horizon is or how reassigning the save is done, google it - you'll find plenty of tutorials.
I'm not going to be using this since it kind of destroys the replay value but I'm certain that tourney organizers will LOVE this.

Female Tengu

Does the save unlock achievements?

If yes, I highly recommend not to download it for the lulz since MS can ban you for using saves (especially the part where you have to reassign it with external programms).

Sam Sultan

:eek: Wow whats the point of this i don't get it....I buy the game because i want to play it and not because i don't want to play it LOLZ. Maybe i'm weird but i actually like to unlock achievements on my own, the harder the achievement is to unlock the more fun it is to unlock it :D

chocogerman777

:eek: Wow whats the point of this i don't get it....I buy the game because i want to play it and not because i don't want to play it LOLZ. Maybe i'm weird but i actually like to unlock achievements on my own, the harder the achievement is to unlock the more fun it is to unlock it :D
it's for tournament organizers..so they don't have to unlock characters/stages/costumes for every single 360 that's going to be used in their tournament.

Sam Sultan

I guess it's fine to use the file for tournaments in order to avoid having to unlock characters etc. Also the file maybe handy to use when you accidentally overwrite you saved game data like i always used to do in DOA4:confused:

Skilletor

Because I couldn't care less about wasting my time playing single player to see all of the game I purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD