News DOA/Censorship Drama

DevilEyeDemon

However, do you think that just because one person talks about several different types of games, it will change the future of how games are made now?"
facing censorship right now. Sure it has changed over the years, from back of the era of DOA 2 and DOA 4 on consoles like PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox, and Xbox360!. The gaming industry is currently facing the problem of censorship in the western of America which is the drama still today. And it's a topic worth discussing. Do you think that discussing various games will have an impact on the future of game development? I have fond memories of playing Rumble Rose Double XX, but few people talk about it because it was only available on Xbox 360. When Soul Calibur IV was released, I noticed that there was no censorship on Xbox360, unlike on PS3 which had better physics.

Punishere1_ of being a pusher, even though he didn't play Dead or Alive 4 until 2010-2012. However, this information doesn't match up with what I know, as you recall many players from the DOA3 timeline, such as Xbox360 Gales91, BionicFever, and others. While the list goes on forever you don't think it's necessary to pull it up right now.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
The only reason Punishere even gets brought up is because his SF6 tweets went viral when he showed off the lewd mods he downloaded for Chun-Li during the beta tests. He was a virtually nobody before that but for all intents and purposes still is an irrevelant coomer.

DevilEyeDemon

The only reason Punishere even gets brought up is because his SF6 tweets went viral when he showed off the lewd mods he downloaded for Chun-Li during the beta tests. He was a virtually nobody before that but for all intents and purposes still is an irrevelant coomer.
"He is a problem. People may claim to be fans of his nonsense, but I don't believe in his lies. He falsely claimed to have been around during the DOA 4 timeline, yet he knows nothing about the game other than it's female characters. Forbid his time on Twitch very short and comes out to be looking for cloud he never shown his face online so i couldn't understand why he even online.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team

That’s simply not true. Punishere was popular way before SFVI and has a consistent following for a long time.

And to the topic creator: first off; welcome to FSD. I hope you have a great time here. Second — this topic is already being talked about in the general DOA thread and this is the general forum (which doesn’t imply DOA topics).

DevilEyeDemon

That’s simply not true. Punishere was popular way before SFVI and has a consistent following for a long time.

And to the topic creator: first off; welcome to FSD. I hope you have a great time here. Second — this topic is already being talked about in the general DOA thread and this is the general forum (which doesn’t imply DOA topics).
Alright that is why not going to be here for long which why, nobody knows of him, he never play DOA 4 rest my case.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Alright that is why not going to be here for long which why, nobody knows of him, he never play DOA 4 rest my case.

21k on Twitter, 90-100 regular viewers on Twitch. I’m not even trying to be rude or talk any type of shit, but if you think he’s bad challenge him to a fight? From what I can tell he’s not just a player that endorses sexualization of the characters and he’s quite good at the games from a mechanical standpoint.

I understand your viewpoints, but I only present facts and truth as my contribution to this community. I’m not here to pander to someone else’s opinion.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
The gaming industry is currently facing the problem of censorship in the western of America which is the drama still today. And it's a topic worth discussing.
Why do you think treating women like human beings is “censorship?” Kind of telling on yourself.

Why are you silent about actual acts of censorship like the Tiktok ban or mass arrests of protesters?

Why aren’t we talking about Israel committing genocide against the Palestinian people? Hint:
Censorship

Kasumi-Phase-X

Why do you think treating women like human beings is “censorship?” Kind of telling on yourself.

Why are you silent about actual acts of censorship like the Tiktok ban or mass arrests of protesters?

Why aren’t we talking about Israel committing genocide against the Palestinian people? Hint:
Censorship
Polygons aren't real human beings, plus what you just typed about "treating woman like human beings is "censorship?" is you acting like an online activist (straight from X/Twitter & Games Journalist) which people like that ruin videogames.

The stuff your talking about Tiktok ban, mass arrests of protesters, and Israel does genocide against Palestinian people has 0 relation videogames (the point of this topic). You'd be better off caring about these issues else where that involves politics, not here that is purely a videogame forums.

Uberprinny

I have seen people who did this in steam forums got banned so much that they became shells of there former selves over time. Try for yourself see how long you last?

Last edited:

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
21k on Twitter, 90-100 regular viewers on Twitch. I’m not even trying to be rude or talk any type of shit, but if you think he’s bad challenge him to a fight? From what I can tell he’s not just a player that endorses sexualization of the characters and he’s quite good at the games from a mechanical standpoint.

I understand your viewpoints, but I only present facts and truth as my contribution to this community. I’m not here to pander to someone else’s opinion.
A few things. First of all, those numbers he got all come from the viral tweets he did when SF6 was in beta. As I said before, he was one of the first people to post videos of lewd Chun-Li costume mods he downloaded on his Twitter, which spread like wildfire when it was linked elsewhere on the internet. He doesn't average those high Twitch numbers, its more like 50-60 at best. I know this stuff because I used to be friend's with the guy.

And EL OH EL at you suggesting to challenge him to a fight.

He once ran his mouth about Rikuto, so I offered a $1K prize pot to play him in a FT10 in DOA6. He wouldn't play unless he was guaranteed the money win or lose LOL. He refuses to play anybody who is of a higher skill level than him. He tries to protect his ego so he isn't revealed as being a fraud.

And no, he was seriously a nobody even then as well. He drowned in every SF pool he was in. The only thing he brags about is the entrance badge he received for going to EVO one year lmao. He kept pushing the 50-0 against LTG as if it meant something. Guess who is more popular?

Anyway, your "facts" and "truth" don't present the whole story or how these things came to be in the first place.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
He once ran his mouth about Rikuto, so I offered a $1K prize pot to play him in a FT10 in DOA6. He wouldn't play unless he was guaranteed the money win or lose LOL. He refuses to play anybody who is of a higher skill level than him. He tries to protect his ego so he isn't revealed as being a fraud.
He can be a chill guy at times, but based on what I've observed in the streams myself, even I have to admit that Punishere's ego is hard to ignore.

That being said, I need to make a correction. Punishere has been playing DOA4 well before 2010, and I can safely say it's been as far back as early 2006, if not in the tail end of 2005.

I should know... I was there when I first encountered him in DOA4 that February, and still had a lot to learn about competitive DOA after a rude awakening from The Iron Ninja in DOA2U (props to the OGs who still remember him) weeks before the game came out. I look back on those days a lot more fondly now...

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
A few things. First of all, those numbers he got all come from the viral tweets he did when SF6 was in beta. As I said before, he was one of the first people to post videos of lewd Chun-Li costume mods he downloaded on his Twitter, which spread like wildfire when it was linked elsewhere on the internet. He doesn't average those high Twitch numbers, its more like 50-60 at best. I know this stuff because I used to be friend's with the guy.

And EL OH EL at you suggesting to challenge him to a fight.

And no, he was seriously a nobody even then as well. He drowned in every SF pool he was in. The only thing he brags about is the entrance badge he received for going to EVO one year lmao. He kept pushing the 50-0 against LTG as if it meant something. Guess who is more popular?

Anyway, your "facts" and "truth" don't present the whole story or how these things came to be in the first place.
Facts are facts and when you present the numbers he’s well ahead of most in the community. His average steam numbers have been way above 50 long before SFVI came out. I don’t get why you can’t grasp that.

I never said he was better than Rikuto either. He’s not. I just think he’s way ahead of the average player. Maybe even the average tournament player.

He does have an ego, but like Awesmic said he’s also very chill most of the time, certainly played DOA4 and doesn’t like to be discredited for what he’s achieved like anyone else would be.

• Haha
Reactions: Rob
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD