Community DOA Player Base Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

You live about a 45 minute drive north of me, and @IMMERW0LF lives a 30 minute drive south of me. Maybe the three of us can get together for some offline casuals before too long. (I'll just add you on PSN for now.)
I'd differently be up for hosting, or I can drive somewhere we can meet up. Really would like to play this game offline with some other fans.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I'm looked at my name on the map, and some information is wrong. The FSD ID is correct, but I don't have a PSN account named "AzureDrgnKnight". Even when I had a Playstation console, that wasn't the name of the account. There should be no PSN ID listed for me.

There is also no Gamertag there, and it should say "RH Stealth" for that.

If you have an FSD account, only the FSD account is recorded. Players can look you up on FSD to find your Gamertag/PSN.

Other names in your same location are other players who have submitted their information. "AzureDrgnKnight" is an PSN player who lives in your same area.

RH_Stealth

If you have an FSD account, only the FSD account is recorded. Players can look you up on FSD to find your Gamertag/PSN.

Other names in your same location are other players who have submitted their information. "AzureDrgnKnight" is an PSN player who lives in your same area.

Oh, okay. So only players who don't have FSD accounts have their PSN IDs / Gamertags listed, since they can't be contacted on FSD?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD