Tulkas

Premium Donor
1. Country
Spain

2. State
Madrid

3. City
Madrid

4. PSN ID (none, I'm only up for offline gaming)
5. Gamer Tag (none, I'm only up for offline gaming)

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
4. PSN ID (none, I'm only up for offline gaming)
5. Gamer Tag (none, I'm only up for offline gaming)

Even if you're up for offline gaming exclusively, it doesn't hurt to provide the GT/PSN ID as a point of contact for other people to message you about meeting up / teaching them DOA. You don't have to play online even if you give your GT/PSN.

Tulkas

Premium Donor
Even if you're up for offline gaming exclusively, it doesn't hurt to provide the GT/PSN ID as a point of contact for other people to message you about meeting up / teaching them DOA. You don't have to play online even if you give your GT/PSN.

Sorry, I haven't thought on this...

PSN ID:
FGC_Tulkas

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

No problem.

I mean I used the PS Vita's local game zone finding feature to see people in my area that played DOA5+ so I could message and ask for games. It's all about spreading awareness of the desire for leveling up. Most people won't be interested but you might find one or two that previously thought they "were the only ones."

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
No problem.

I mean I used the PS Vita's local game zone finding feature to see people in my area that played DOA5+ so I could message and ask for games. It's all about spreading awareness of the desire for leveling up. Most people won't be interested but you might find one or two that previously thought they "were the only ones."
What is this Vita feature you speak of? I have a Vita but haven't dove into everything it can do.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
What is this Vita feature you speak of? I have a Vita but haven't dove into everything it can do.

I no longer have my vita but you can use some app to check around players in your area and what they've played recently or mark as their favorite game. I would shoot them a friend request and message to get soem games and such.

LaBaguette

1. Country : France
2. State : n/a
3. City : Lyon
4. PSN ID : none
5. Gamer Tag : none
but my steam profile can be found at steamcommunity(dot)com/id/coq1
Playing online on the pc version can be quite a pain but I'm up for offline play

Sly Bass

Premium Donor
1. Country : France
2. State : n/a
3. City : Lyon
4. PSN ID : none
5. Gamer Tag : none
but my steam profile can be found at steamcommunity(dot)com/id/coq1
Playing online on the pc version can be quite a pain but I'm up for offline play
I added your FSD name and you Steam ID to that location.

KrubbMeister

1. Country: Sweden

2. State: n/a

3. City: Hammarö (If Hammarö does not work use Karlstad instead.)

4. PSN id: KrubbMeister

5. Gamertag: n/a

ULTIMa Ivanov

Standard Donor
1. Country: UK
2. State: England
3. City: London
4. PSN ID: ULTIMa_Ivanov
5. Gamer Tag: ULTIMa Ivanov (I'm not playing on Xbox anymore, though)

Thanks.

United States
New York City
PSN: random_hero88/iNeedThemRims

Recently got extremely tired of the bad online in DOA so I'm definitely down to play and level up offline with whoever is in the general NYC area

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
United States
New York City
PSN: random_hero88/iNeedThemRims

Recently got extremely tired of the bad online in DOA so I'm definitely down to play and level up offline with whoever is in the general NYC area

alloy-wheels-rims-tsw-5-lugs-valencia-gloss-black-std-250.jpg

But yeah, check out the NY thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD