DOA1 Soundtrack Looping Project

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Just recently, I've started getting the hang of editing music with Audacity a little better than before, and now I'm fired up. I wish to contribute to the community in a different way, since discussing strats is not my strong suit compared to many others here.

I know there's some of you guys who like DOA1's OST, and I've noticed on Youtube that of all the OSTs that have been looped to 10, 20, and even 30+ minutes, there has yet to be any done for DOA1's OST to my knowledge. So I'm taking it upon myself to do a little project for each of DOA1's unique game soundtracks. This will cover both the BGMs from the arcade/Saturn versions as well as the arranged tracks for the PS1 version, and extending the tracks for as long as 30 minutes. When I've finished a track, I'll post it here. Feedback would be much appreciated, because I want them to be perfect, or at least nearly perfect.

The other main reason I made this thread though, is because I dunno if there are sound files for DOA++ around, which had another set of music different from the former two versions. if anyone's got the music files for DOA++, it'd also be much appreciated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:
Bumped for an update with the following additions:

1)"The New Century"

2) "Ketsui no Toki" :kasumi:

3) "Aya":ayane:

4) "The Fist of Taikyoku Blows Up":leifang:

5) "Power is Beauty ~ More Beautiful Mix":tina:

6) "Gonna Make You Gasp":zack:

7) "Blade of Ryu":hayabusa:

8) "Lonely Warrior":jannlee:

9) "Codename: Bayman":bayman:

10) "Legendary Secret Arts":genfu:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will take more requests if asked. If not, I will randomly choose five tracks each day.

1) The New Century (Console Version Opening)

2) Ketsui no Toki (Kasumi's Theme) ~ Original Version

3) Aya (Ayane's Theme)

4) The Fist of Taikyoku Blows Up (Leifang's Theme)

5) Power is Beauty ~ More Beautiful Mix (Tina's AST Theme)

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
6) Gonna Make You Gasp (Zack's AST Theme)

7) Blade of Ryu (Ryu Hayabusa's Theme)

8) Lonely Warrior (Jann Lee's Theme)

9) Codename: Bayman (Bayman's Theme)

10) Legendary Secret Arts (Gen Fu's Theme)

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Thread updated with the DOA1 OST themes for Hayabusa, Jann Lee, Bayman, Gen Fu, and the AST theme for Zack.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
can you add these to the FSD media library and update the posts with the MEDIO tags that are listed to the right of each of the videos once added?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Added Raidou's theme. Four others will be uploading soon.

can you add these to the FSD media library and update the posts with the MEDIO tags that are listed to the right of each of the videos once added?
MEDIO? Not MEDIA?

No wonder the media submissions weren't working...

Last edited:

Grimace

Awesome work! Are you planning on doing DoA++ by chance? I swear Raidou has a remixed theme in that one!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD