(DOA2U and H) Uses for Tina, combos for Jann, Kasumi, Hele & Fang

TRI Mike

I'm slowly going back to the old games in the franchise and after learning how to play with Tina in DOA3, it just seems incredibly off that she doesn't have a ground throw to follow her strings. So what are some good uses for her in these games¿ (DOA2U and DOA2H).

I'd also like to request combos and "best moves" for Jann, Fang and Kasumi because I like them a lot. Any character is fine but those take priority.

EDIT: Actually, forget Hardcore. I didn't remember it was only in English. lol

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Tina's pretty bad in 2, but she can still do stuff. Your main juggle ender is going to be 66PPK on lights and mids, and 6PP2K on heavies and Tengu. If you want characters with a similar ground throw game to Tina's in 3, you should probably pick up Leon or Bayman since they're the only characters with ground throws. The timing is a little stricter, but they both have guaranteed setups for their ground throws. There are no air throws in the game.

Also, there are language settings in Hardcore so you can turn off the English dub if you want (and who wouldn't?).

As for Helena, she can still cancel her BKO stance in 2U the same way she can in 3. She doesn't have any of her movement goodness however, and she's missing some key DOA 3 attacks. The main ones that are absent are 214F+P, F+K, 66PKP, and 88/22P. Keep in mind that 2 was her first appearance in the series, so she's pretty stripped down and basic. She's still Helena though, so she can still win if you know how to play her correctly.

TRI Mike

Yeah from what I'm seeing both blondies are shit in 2. I'll probably stay with Jann, Fang and Kasumi.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
Yeah. I still play both of them in 2, but it's not as fun. I usually just pick Leon and break necks haha.

Darth Lotonic X

Juggles for you:

Jann Lee:
Light/Medium: PP6P, 6K46K. You can also end with P6PK instead(Same damage).
Heavy: PPP6P
Tengu: Generally not even worth it, but I think P6PK worked.

Lei Fang:
3PPKK works on every launcher for everyone but Tengu
Tengu: Never really went to the lab for this, but 3PP2K should work.
Mid Kick Hold/Wall Throw: 3P3P, 66K(8K on Walls), 3PPKK

I played a very limited Kasumi, so I probably can't tell you anything you don't already know.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD