Normal Life
Jann Lee only
4P, 4PP, and 4PPP only legal moves
If any other moves deal damage, you are not allowed to block the next attack
If the Dragon Kick is used and connects you forfeit the round
Other moves are legal to travel but again cannot connect
Other moves cannot be used to guard break or gain frame advantage
If a competitor performs a guard break, they cannot block the next attack
If a competitor performs a guard break and then deals damage, they forfeit the round
If a move is used to gain frame advantage on a blocking player, the offending player takes a free hit
Blocking is the only legal defense...holds are banned because they aren't for grown men and women
Only arena style stages are allowed
If playing on Sakura and a competitor rings the bell with their opponent the game, not just round, is over in their favor and Character Select should be immediately selected to start the next game if this does not end the set
The Shout taunt (464H+P+K) should be used by the victor at the completion of every round...not doing so is considered a grievous insult to the other player
Taunting mid-match is considered incredibly flashy yet also really stupid so you probably deserve the attack that's sure to be coming
Money Matches start at a minimum of $20 for a first to three and should ramp up appropriately from there

Current World Standings:
1) RyuJin
2) CyberEvil
3) Allan Paris

If you can't handle the serious nature of this game, stay the fuck home. Pussies need not apply and this game is primarily only conducted at tournaments outside of normal tournament play. Online players may use the ruleset to practice, but should not take results seriously until an offline match can take place. This is serious business and should be treated as such.

BUTTONS

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Lmbao. What possessed you guys to make such a tournament?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I decided to become the best Jann Lee player in the world, had RyuJin teach me stuff, and after about 30 matches neither one of us was paying much attention and I won a round by doing nothing but 4PPP. Then I imposed about half of the rules in the first post, RyuJin stepped up to the plate, and the game was born. Allan jumped in. Rikuto and Mr. Wah were both sissies about it and refused to play.

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Lol I will try, just need to get my general skill up in the game first.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I actually voted for :624::P: "The Game" but I was overuled because "No, that's fucking gay."

TakedaZX

I'm about this... 100%

But if we use an illegal move and the person goes to attack, and we sidestep that string does that mean we can now block?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It requires a certain type of person to step up, definitely.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD