DOA5 Alpha Demo unholdable stuns

Perfect Legend

Well obviously they don't have unholdable stuns in the Alpha build however based on the information available you can look at which moves and tell which characters attacks have unholdable properties cause of sit down stuns and etc.

So far I have found (if they don't change or add anything else)

These all have to be either done on counter hit, during critical. Some are normal hit like hayabusa 214P. If these stuns aren't changed in the full release of the game these will be their unholdable or hold safe stuns as I like to say.

Hayate
hold safe stuns:
- 2k, 1p, 2/8p+kp, bt4k
Hitomi
hold safe stuns:
2f+k, 1p, offensive f+k
Hayabusa
hold safe stuns:
- 2k, 4p2p, Ninpo PP, 214p, bt4k
Ayane
hold safe stuns:
- bt 2k (nh), 3f+k (nh), 4f+k

DrDogg

Well obviously they don't have unholdable stuns in the Alpha build however based on the information available you can look at which moves and tell which characters attacks have unholdable properties cause of sit down stuns and etc.

So far I have found (if they don't change or add anything else)

These all have to be either done on counter hit, during critical. Some are normal hit like hayabusa 214P. If these stuns aren't changed in the full release of the game these will be their unholdable or hold safe stuns as I like to say.

Hayate
- 2k = You can hold after a few frames, I'd say less than 3.
- 1p = You can hold after a few frames, I'd say less than 3.
- 2/8p+kp = You can hold immediately
- bt4k = Can't hold out of this, but you can SE.

Hitomi
- 2f+k = You can hold after a few frames, I'd say less than 3.
- 1p = You can hold after a few frames, I'd say less than 3.
- offensive f+k = You can hold immediately.

Hayabusa
- 2k = You can hold after a few frames, I'd say less than 3.
- 4p2p = You can hold after a few frames, I'd say less than 6.
- Ninpo PP = Stance dependent.
- 214p = Can't hold out of this, but you can SE.
- bt4k = Can't hold out of this, but you can SE.

Ayane
- bt 2k (nh) = You can hold after a few frames, I'd say less than 3.
- 3f+k (nh) = Can't hold out of this, but you can SE.
- 4f+k = Stance dependent.

Allan Paris

- 2/8p+kp = You can hold immediately

Really?! This here puts you in sit down stun and holding immediately is an option. Not even a SE just a straight hold. The sit down stun from this move is stance dependent. As well as depending on the move you SS to CH. So what the fuck.

DrDogg, the moves that can be held out of in less than 3 frames, if you SE do they come out instantly? Or do they come out in less than 3 frames regardless?

I hope that entire list gets fixed come Sept. Those changes are really sad to look at.

DrDogg

Really?! This here puts you in sit down stun and holding immediately is an option. Not even a SE just a straight hold. The sit down stun from this move is stance dependent. As well as depending on the move you SS to CH. So what the fuck.

It's not a sit-down stun anymore.

DrDogg, the moves that can be held out of in less than 3 frames, if you SE do they come out instantly? Or do they come out in less than 3 frames regardless?

The counter never comes out instantly. They're all trip stuns so you can't counter immediately no matter what, but it's not a long enough window to make any kind of difference. The opponent can still counter *almost* immediately. I mentioned this in the Bass breakdown.

Chaos

Im so happy about the new changes TN did, the realistic character models.......INTENSE!!!!!! O_O wtf?!?! Man, they out done them selfs, awesome job :) and please don't me started on the cliffhangers, in fact I dont understand why people dont like it, also, the power blows adds the INTENSE flow of the battle. One of my dreams come has FINALLY happen!!!! The juggling.......i f#@king HATE it on DOAD, but now u can juggle your oppenment without keeping them stuned 4 a looooooooong time. im sorry but I have this.....OLD SCHOOL TAG BATTLE IS BACK!!!! no more of that retarded ass cant control 2nd anymore, and it seems like their bringing back some old school game modes, also, tekken tag 2 is going back 2 its roots. Sorry 4 the loooong typing, im just so excited that 2 of my favorite fighting games is coming out at THE SAME MOUTH!? This is greatest year 2 be a fighting game fan :) ZACK SAYS: IF U ARE THE GREATEST FIGHTING GAME FAN EVER THEN GET YOUR ASS UP AND GO BUY DOA5 OR TTT2 LOL. :)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Team ninja need 2 bring back some of the moves from doa4, I dont like that they took away hayate's teleport. He is not the same
When I was watching some E3 videos

He isn't the same .. but .. his new wind dash and backdash into forward dash .. and back dash into cancel .. they're all pretty slick .. risky as hell but slick.... i wished one option of the forward dash would be teleport as well .. but as shinbori said ...
"HAYATE IS ENOUGH STRONG" .. so .. yeah ..

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Well according to grape theres 2 others apart from Pai and Mila ...

I'm just praying that one is Male ... and wears a turban .. and loves Roland. But, at this stage its a long shot.. :(

Keylay

I figured those ?? were just there to fill up the extra spaces but I just realized that the characters are all in alphabetical order. Alpha-152 could go between Akira and Ayane. Not sure who could go between between Baymen and Brad Wong. Probably won't be a playable characters though.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor

I'm just praying that one is Male ... and wears a turban .. and loves Roland. But, at this stage its a long shot.. :(

I thought her name was actually Lauren. Wasn't the whole Roland thing revealed to be engrish on TN's part?

DR2K

He said Leon wasn't in. I'm assuming Kasumi Alpha will take a slot.

Chaos

I only have a PS3, and hell no I don't want it 2 be like doa4. Doa5 is the most hype game this year and im also a tekken fan. No other fighting games has ever get me so hype but tekken & doa. I respect fighting games when ever its vf, tekken, sf or doa. I just don't that hitomi & hayate awesome fighting moves gone :( Doa4 is a flaw game, found out by playing the demo, its a soild game but some fighting tools are garbage & sad.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Did I miss something? When did all this get said?

here you go dude .. http://www.freestepdodge.com/wiki/doa5-characters/

There's no direct link to it .. but ... its on here

at this stage it might seem very likely that they will use the least manpower required characters ..
meaning another fucking kasumi (alpha or alpha 152) .. and possibly Ein ... but I'm just assuming shit from complete speculation...

I'm so sad about Leon man ... :(

TRI Mike

And where did the info on two extra character came from¿ I thought we were settled with the revealed ones plus Mila and Pai.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD