DOA5 PS3 Now 10/02/12

Ooobe

If anyone's down, add InfernoZX5, I'll pop open a lobby and we can get started.
Sending an FR now.
My experience online to date has been ass! <that kind of makes it sound like a good thing though> "Unable to find an opponent." I've only been in a lobby twice - lol. All that despite my connection being allegedly sound (played VF pretty lag free with Allan Paris:) ).
Accepting invites and f/r's with FSD somewhere in them (or a name I recognize - lol).
I hereby do nominate myself as WORST player on these forums, so I'm creating a lobby called "(N)Ooobe" for anyone willing to brave it. And I'll even try voice.

Ooobe

Made my room. Had the best experience online to date. Connections showed crap, yet everything worked with only the occasional lag with very remote (japan) players. The game's out now and I'm sure there will be lots of time to play with you all. Looking forward to catching up with you Takeda.:)

Chaos

I wish I have internet right now. Its no fair that im missing all the fun :( but when I do have it I'll make sure I won't forget to let everybody
know to add me.

akhi216

Standard Donor
TakedaZX, what the hell was this about?...

2012-10-10-174851.jpg

akhi216 said:
TakedaZX, what the hell was this about?...

Our matches froze for a second maybe 5 times in three matches, the other guy in your lobby was the lagger.

Don't invite someone to a lobby and cry when they beat you.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD