DOA5LR DOA5LR (1.04) Hayabusa - COMBO VIDEO

VAND1TA

Standard Donor
I looove how well put-together all of your videos are! Ever consider putting your voice or face to some of these? It'd be nice to hear/see the man behind the content. ;) No pressure! Haha.
I agree! a quick commentary about the combos would be neat. :D

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I looove how well put-together all of your videos are! Ever consider putting your voice or face to some of these? It'd be nice to hear/see the man behind the content. ;) No pressure! Haha.
Hmm..
Is that something you guys would like?
I mean I always do it on stream but noone seems to come n watch.. lol

I did put my pic n voice in the last doa5 tutorial about tag mode.. lol

But in combo videos... i dunno.. maybe if its a video about describing certain tech then yeah sure.. :)

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Commentary makes sense for a tutorial series. A combo video is self-explanatory, so commentary ends up being a bit redundant.

Lulu

Commentary makes sense for a tutorial series. A combo video is self-explanatory, so commentary ends up being a bit redundant.

Uhm.... not necessarily.

Actually you're right its just that some combos have Tiny Nuances that need to be explained like performing I tiny Dash forward before doing the next move. You know... stuff like that.

Jaguar360

I love all Emperor C0w combo videos. The little messages in the upper left corner are always really helpful, the layout in general is really nice and makes everything easy to follow.

Great to see one done for my favorite character. This is going in my top 3 Busa combo videos with MASTER's and NInjaMonkeyMax's.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD