DOA5LR DOA5LR (1.04) Marie Rose - COMBO VIDEO!

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor

This video is meant to shed some light on what Marie Rose is capable of in ver. 1.04. It goes over B&B setups, Critical Burst setups, Power launcher combos (indoors and outdoors), as well as environmental combos. All the combos displayed in the video CANNOT be stagger escaped, which means that your opponent is put in a situation where he is forced to guess and risk a hold.

Special thanks to:
Artists:AXOUEL2009, REPTILES, KANAME, DEEEZEL

日本語バージョンこちらへ:

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Amazing video as always! Those Chibi arts are godlike!

Lol, yeah I got a lot of support from the artists this time around. Marie is pretty popular lol.

Also, I changed the damage display, I think this way is a little easier on the eyes. What do you guys think? :)

CumuluZ

Standard Donor
Lol, yeah I got a lot of support from the artists this time around. Marie is pretty popular lol.

Also, I changed the damage display, I think this way is a little easier on the eyes. What do you guys think? :)
Yes sir. That I have also noticed. I think it works very well.

xDevious

Standard Donor
Yet again, you come through with an amazing combo video! I've been wanting to learn a few more combos for Marie, and this definitely helped out a lot! ^_^

JetLag83

My love for this character is growing the more I learn her. I always main Christie, Ayane or more recently Helena but Marie is definitly growing on me. I was sleeping on her for so long but lately I have become obsessed with using her.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD