DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mavis

I think they mean sunglasses and underwear colors.
Forgot about the glasses option, that's probably what they mean. Wasn't aware of underwear colors though lol.

Thanks! Can't wait to play this. That cyborg Raidou looks kinda cool too imo, might have to tag him up with Leon if he is brutal enough.

Intelligent Alpha

@Intelligent Alpha Maybe something more original and cool for Alpha-152 could come later (on FB the fans gave to them nice ideas); currently I thik that we should be glad that at least this time seems the requests for a major attention on her character were listen, indipendently from what outfits she will get. Something better can come only after to get a such basis (same thing for new guys outfits starting with additions on the sexy DLC packs).

10 damn years? Really?

Green! All there was in 4. We get two more in 5. A darker version (blue/purple) cause people can't see - ala LR default outfit). LR: Let's copy Kasumi's outfit, but it's gotta be translucent, obviously! Oh, let's re-color them also! Yeah, there was alot of effort put into this! You couldn't whore-out costumes for her - not even as DLC! She has less shit than the guys! And don't get me started on the DLC bullshit again!

It's fucked up and you know it! No, you don't have to worry about textures, shading, lighting, etc. cause of the transparency (and people said that was lazy enough as is, but since DOA is just tits and ass anyway ...) Seriously, you couldn't put real clothes on her? Stealing Kasumi's outfits aren't a problem since everybody has a damn santa suit! Shit! People complain about how garbage like of a character she is! Put her in a trash bag or a trash can (Alpha the grouch!) - IDGAF! Wait & see my ass!!

When I saw the first costume and (stolen) hairstyle, I was like: "WTF?" I even read that they tweeted how they "regretted" doing that. Again, wtf? You put forth no effort, then regret getting blasted because you put forth no effort? Geez, it's amazing how ignored Alpha still is! When she is, it's due to the wrong group bitching as usual!

:rolleyes:

UpSideDownGRUNT

I got mine at ShopTo.net, it's £27.98(cheaper than PS3 digital!) and comes with Ninja pack that's all I needed to pre-order!

And honestly, even though you joke about Lisa/La Mariposa not getting a costume, Ein is actually less likely to get one minus the new characters. Atleast this time there is hope for him but if he doesnt get a contest costume DOAD C1 would be a perfect addition to his costume list.

Kronin

I got mine at ShopTo.net, it's £27.98(cheaper than PS3 digital!) and comes with Ninja pack that's all I needed to pre-order!

And honestly, even though you joke about Lisa/La Mariposa not getting a costume, Ein is actually less likely to get one minus the new characters. Atleast this time there is hope for him but if he doesnt get a contest costume DOAD C1 would be a perfect addition to his costume list.

This man speak the sad truth... :(

But rationally talking there is no reason to leave out Ein rather than any other males safe Hayabusa and Hayate, so I'm pretty sure that he will get a new outfit too.

However that 31 new costumes give some doubts, who TN left out from gettin a new costume? Logically the answer should be Nyotengu, but seriously TN could have decided to not give any costumes to a popular female character? More there is always the matter that Alpha-152 is getting at least 2 new outfits that should be got in consideration thinking to the total of 31 (unless one of the recolour is actually a customization option, but seems to me unlikely).

EDIT:
By the way I also thought to another element: the VF guests will get surely an outfit, but very likely they will get their missing outfit from VF5FS (I don't mean the last "S one"). It's not sure, but it's a possibility that TN is not thinking about them as new costumes if their concept imply new outfits never seen before: if this was the case, actually each character of the Ultimate roster would be able to get at least a new costume.

Last edited:

squarewindow

Standard Donor
6. Soft Sexy costume set - 18 costumes for all females (Aloha + Beach Party + Showstoppers + New Challengers packs + Pai and Sarah's swimsuits (?))
- available for JP version preorder with the 2 special editions package of the game ("Collector's Edition" and "Strongest Edition")
My personal belief, and yes, I could be wrong - I guess we will find out before release - is that the "Soft Sexy" set and the Aloha/Beach Party/Showstoppers/New Challengers packs are totally different. I think the Soft Sexy set is something that hasn't been shown yet. Yes, I am aware that on the Japanese site it depicts some of the latter packs where the Soft Sexy set is mentioned, but I just don't get the discrepancy between the 16 and 18 costumes. Would they sell the Sarah and Pai outfits as a separate two-pack when it came time to put the preorder DLC up for sale on the marketplaces in US/EU? Possible, but my gut feeling says there are two different sets of outfits here.

Kronin

My personal belief, and yes, I could be wrong - I guess we will find out before release - is that the "Soft Sexy" set and the Aloha/Beach Party/Showstoppers/New Challengers packs are totally different. I think the Soft Sexy set is something that hasn't been shown yet. Yes, I am aware that on the Japanese site it depicts some of the latter packs where the Soft Sexy set is mentioned, but I just don't get the discrepancy between the 16 and 18 costumes. Would they sell the Sarah and Pai outfits as a separate two-pack when it came time to put the preorder DLC up for sale on the marketplaces in US/EU? Possible, but my gut feeling says there are two different sets of outfits here.

Honestly I believe that TN is giving us the pre-order packs of outfits just as alternative to the complete Soft Sexy set: if you consider it, the pre-order outfits option is not available in Japan, exactly as in the West are not availabe the Collector and Strongest Edition keeping the complete set. But of course i don't want exclude any scenario.

EDIT: On my words about premium sexy costumes for Kasumi and Phase 4 my bad, it was just the outcome of a misunderstanding of mine. Thanks to the user e.b. from twitter for having corrected me.

With that note Team NINJA was just explaining how the images used of Phase 4 and Kasumi first bikini outfit for promoting Core Fighters are not actually depicting the product (indeed you need to purchase these elements if you get the core fighters version, just because not included) http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/lastround/us/ftp.html

Last edited:

synce

lmao Wait, they actually put "play for free on PS4 and Xbone" followed by fine print that Xbone isn't actually free?

Edit: OK after looking through the ridiculous amounts of graphs it seems like CF on PS4 is the same thing as CF Trial on Xbone, which is really confusing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD