DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Nice find Kronin! You're right, they don't like fan requests often (which is why I'm hopeful that Rawbie's Christie design will make it in the game).

This happens rarely for other kind of requests (as outfits) and from what I know almost never for the characters.

The thing more close to it that I remember is TN favoriting two tweets on FB related to Tengu: one very long time ago, a fanart of Tengu and Momiji (hoping to not be wrong, I believe that the author was @TRI Mike ), and the other was a tweet of @Forlorn Penguin showing a series of DoA4 matches between me and him only using Tengu, and asking for more Tengu mirror matches in DoA5U.

Anyway in both the cases you could think that TN was favouriting not exactly the request, but the fan art in the first case and the dedication to Tengu in DoA4 showned by me and Forlorn in the second. But this time the post on Facebook is just a direct request for Raidou.

RoboJoe

I don't want to see Raidou/girl Raidou in the game unless he gets a moveset revamp, because I hate Necrid-like characters. I do like the character though. DOA needs an crotchety old man like Raidou or Heihachi.

synce

Yeah I remember getting my hopes up after the RT then heartbreak when 5U released without him :p

RE Raidou, he had fireballs right? I'd like to see that in LR. If they're only adding ponytails bleh

Kronin

Sorry @synce I remember bad, now I will be sure to give the credit to you for it.

I really liked that fanart, maybe Nyotengu and Moimiji could get some special tag interaction in DoA5LR just also thanks to it ;)

Aven Kujo-Gin

George Lopez Confirmed
images
Yes please, so we can have more males.

David Gregg

Tweets:

Unfortunately no sir. Machine spec is so different. RT @SwimsuitHakufu: @TeamNINJAStudio Will PS4 players be able to fight PS3 players in DOA5LR? Same question for Xbox O and 360. I think this would be great!

Edit: Another One

The biggest reason is the retailers are not supporting them that much anymore in the west. RT @Hershal2011Wood: @TeamNINJAStudio why the PS3/360 versions does not have physical copies?

Last edited:

Chapstick

Don't know if this has been said before but it seems the release date is March 31st. It's already up for preorder at gamestop (that was friggin quick) and the release is listed as 3/31. I just went there earlier to get something and asked a guy about it and if it's a placeholder date until it gets an official one. He said he doesn't believe so as they're usually 12/31's or 1/1's.

Cover art is shown as that picture of Kasumi with Phase in the background. I really hope it isn't the official cover. :/

David Gregg

Sorry to double post but I just saw this tweet and thought they were talking about DOA however then I saw the pic of Hyrule Warriors. -_- Still, Hayashi is up to answering questions so it's worth a shot for those who want to ask DOALR stuff. XD

hyrule.png

AsheMann21

Is this a relevant piece of info?:
From DOA Game Facebook:
Thanks everyone for many comments. The basic concept of this title creation was from fans who loudly start asking next gen version of DOA.

We made serious discussion here what to do. Keep fans waiting with last gen till the next installment, which have to exceed in all aspects of the game way more than DOA5U. Or provide this to you all with reasonable price point. The price is not full, but it means the game is not full. We will do our best to make Last Round the best in long DOA history. Thank you.

Kronin

Don't know if this has been said before but it seems the release date is March 31st. It's already up for preorder at gamestop (that was friggin quick) and the release is listed as 3/31. I just went there earlier to get something and asked a guy about it and if it's a placeholder date until it gets an official one. He said he doesn't believe so as they're usually 12/31's or 1/1's.

Cover art is shown as that picture of Kasumi with Phase in the background. I really hope it isn't the official cover. :/

Thanks for the info :)

Actually I would love to get for DoA5LR that cover, anyway it was already said that is just a temporary one (exactly as the one about kasumi's low face part for DoA5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD