DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baal bal

So, in fact, TN can speak about something else than tits... Why the fuck don't they do it more often !?
This interview was extremely interesting !!
Shimbori's words were damn wise. All the talking about his team collecting informations and the balancing process... Man i'd really like to read this kind of stuff about DOA more often !
I do think TN biggest problem is "communication" (tadamn, revelation of the year...).
When i see this kind of interview, i'm realizing how capable these guys are, and who much of a damn shame the only thing we're seeing in teaser is the "soft engine".
Is it really that difficult to put this kind of clever talk and gameplay discussion in showcasing videos?
The sexy part of DOA is very importent, i do agree, but wouldn't it be better if it'd get a 50% boobs and 50% brain type of promotion ?
You want me to buy LR ? Give me a technical justification on why this game is better than the last, explain me the process you underwent to reach this conclusion and show me a concret result of your improvement. Then i will gladly buy it.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Shimbori should be the guy to interview all the time for LR, as when Hayashi is being interviewed, all we get from him is: "Look at the Soft Engine" in TL;DR.

David Gregg

and yall do realize Raidiu is a ninja right?

Yeah but well...uh...

maroneymedal.gif

I got nothing... And to make it worse copied ninja moves at that. DX

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Looks more like Genshin to me but eh. I'm happy with whatever new characters we get. I won't play them because they aren't Hayabusa, but yeah. Also, the Underworld Drop makes more sense as a move for Genshin anyway.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Team Ninja is keeping very tight lipped about these new characters. Nothing worse than building up hype and then to be disappointed. Then again, I wasn't disappointed with Marie Rose, Phase-4, and Nyotengu. I think they make fine additions to the DOA roster.

Xhominid The Demon Within

Looks more like Genshin to me but eh. I'm happy with whatever new characters we get. I won't play them because they aren't Hayabusa, but yeah. Also, the Underworld Drop makes more sense as a move for Genshin anyway.

Dude if that is Genshin, all I know is that this is gonna get weird...

An undead, Greater Fiend level Master Ninja Cyborg...and Ryu will still find a way to somehow paste the bastard with no issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD