DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

If raidou comes back...he MUST have the headlock at 3:39 as a command grab, the uppercut at 3:50 as his power launcher, and the Pimp Hand Barrage at 5:08 as another command grab. OH of course lol.

Seriously, I just kept replaying that part where he smacks the shit out Hayate like 32 times before I remembered i was doing something else lol.

werewolfgold

I never realized that I wanted Bass as a cop before now. Definite maybe. (I kind of don't buy any DLC anymore.)

Rig went from jailbird to cop...
He clearly likes to bat for both teams...

...I mean, wait... Never mind.

Nyo looks great! Wish I knew what her sign read.
It says "currently crossing". Like what you'd use to block the road when a bunch of school children are crossing the street. In Japan, at least. I'm pretty sure in America, they just hold up a stop sign.

Hayabusiness

Well, at this point we just have to do what we always do: wait and see.

I wouldn't be surprised if info from an unreleased Famitsu copy got leaked or something, but it's weeeird to have a reveal without pictures, especially since they showed that cyborg eye.

RoboJoe

wtf even is SNK? I've seen SNK mentioned so many times and every time I think of Shingeki no Kyojin....

How can someone play fighting games and not know SNK? Please tell me you at least know what Capcom is.

Anyway, SNK is a studio that makes games, including fighting games such as: King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, The Last Blade, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, and others.

Aerospark

Standard Donor
How can someone play fighting games and not know SNK? Please tell me you at least know what Capcom is.

Anyway, SNK is a studio that makes games, including fighting games such as: King of Fighters, Samurai Shodown, The Last Blade, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, and others.
Capcom is a company that constantly disappoints it's fans, but the fans, including me, buy the games religiously yes I know this Capcom you speak of. I've seen some videos of King of Fighters, I didn't know it was made by SNK though.. :x
It's the company that made king of fighters and that bubble game where you shoot the bubbles with that dinosaur
why does that bubble game sound familiar...

Yurlungur

why does that bubble game sound familiar...

gfs_13687_2_9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD