DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
The more I see it more I love Ayane's WuKong outfit! This game has sexy bunnies, kitties, why not Monkeys

Argentus

More interested in the contest costumes, to be honest
According to a translation by event hubs: Raidou has no more memories of his past except his fighting moves...that's a bit worrying considering his fighting moves sucked.
So he's Taskmaster now?

Here are your obligatory screenshots of the girls:
19_doa5lr05.jpg

19_doa5lr04.jpg

Goodness gracious those pigtails are ugly
Looks so much better with default hair.

Looks like hell be like Nyo. See him all over for a month, then never see him again as everyone goes back to their main.

Dacthunder

i think the grey goes well with the affect they chose for him, by itself it seems underwhelming but combine that with his aura and the red lines on his cybernetics and it gives him a cool affect.

by the way anyone notice how all the guys are getting loose clothes?

Brad got the coat
Eliot has the kilt
Raidou's C1
Ryu now has a coat

Leon will probably get that marauder outfit since their is no other compatition and Bayman stands a good chance of getting the one i made for him
Yeah it actually works for Raidou, but I wish they added cold black to his clothes to separate the colors a bit more. However, the design looks good and they finally made a character that's out of the ordinary. I think everyone thinks all characters should be sparkling pretty like everyone is living in rainbow bright world and now we get an awesome dark and gritty looking character, some people are offended because he's not pretty and that he doesn't have women boobs. Regardless of the new female, I'm actually much more interesting in Raidou and seeing what they done with him. Finally are true villain in the game, and I wonder if he's going to be the boss for arcade mode.

David Gregg

lol hes not a boss he's a mook he doesn't make the shots Donovan just points him to whatever he wants dead and Raidou obeys. he is by no means "a true villain"

That's a good point. It's like Alpha-152. Stripped him of any personality or underlying motivation (makes it easier to explain in story mode that way I guess). The only "bad guy" I'm looking forward to seeing in 6 is Nyo since she seems to be the only one not working for Donovan.

So do you guys think his trailer will be revealed this week?

Xhominid The Demon Within

Cyber Raidou...looks good and meh.

Good in the fact that they didn't go TOO overboard with the cyborg parts, but meh in how unimaginative it is. I mean, give him a Yaiba-level Cyber arm, make him gain TRON-like lines on his veins, make him look a bit more out there.

Kasumi...FUCK YES!
129%20-%20briefcase%20daniel_bryan%20futurama%20macro%20money_in_the_bank%20photoshop%20shut_up_and_take_my%20shut_up_and_take_my_money%20wwe.jpg

The outfit made it in, no contest and hallelujah, amen and peanut butter, my day is complete...

Marie Rose getting a Gravure video...so the fuck what? Yurlungur being him aside, When have ANY of the other Gravure videos being sexy? And I mean actually sexy, not walking on the sand and maybe crawl on it and simply roll in the typical "butt on the sand, knees up and like you are at the beach" or" belly down like you need suntan lotion on your back" pandering?

Because I remember NONE of those even being an Nth as bad as the pole dancing nonsense in Xtreme 2, it's as plain as the typical beach stuff in Xtreme 2.

Making mountains out of molehills, but that's virtually expected with ANYTHING Marie Rose at this rate...I thought there would be an uproar of Marie having that swimsuit too...

David Gregg

That theme sounds like something out of Dynasty Warriors haha.

That lightning bolt is another one of his throws.

But there is a picture of him not grabbing his opponent and it almost looks like he's standing back holding it. Might just be the angle but I didn't see anything resemble this:

light.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD