DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacthunder

Not really excited for the next new female TBH. The game definitely has females covered. What also takes away my excitement is that I don't think the new female is going to be any different from the current female cast, I think it's just going to be either a Caucasian female or an Asian female with a model shaped body, but size W boobs. Why don't they design a South American, Indian, Hawaiian, or Mexican female for a change (with tan skin or even dark skin) or even another black female and give her a BBW shape looking body or even curvy body looking really hot.The message they're sending is that they're saying only Asian and White females can be hot lol, and they maybe killing off Lisa because of story mode, just so they can replace her with a white female or an Asian female. It's no excuse to say it's because they're a Japanese game developer when you look at USF4 and Tekken games in terms of ethnic diversity. I am really hoping the Isabella leak is true. However, it's most likely fake and for one thing this says she's 89 inches in Height that's taller than Bass, that would be one big lady at 7'5" lol. Almost like TN are trolling if they come out with that lol.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=135202477

The New Generation consists of dead bitch lmaO, worst character in the game, and "she's so slow she makes Bass look fast"
Female Tengu to me it's NOT really a Tengu at least give her a true self costume- she's just a girl with wings like Devil Jin or something (bring back another male version of Tengu which is what it should of been lol). Phase 4 is just meh Kasumi and Alpha 152=better

Last edited by a moderator:

Argentus

Not really excited for the next new female TBH. The game definitely has females covered. What also takes away my excitement is that I don't think the new female is going to be any different from the current female cast, I think it's just going to be either a Caucasian female or an Asian female with a model shaped body, but size W boobs. Why don't they design a South American, Indian, Hawaiian, or Mexican female for a change (with tan skin or even dark skin) or even another black female and give her a BBW shape looking body or even curvy body looking really hot.The message they're sending is that they're saying only Asian and White females can be hot lol, and they maybe killing off Lisa because of story mode, just so they can replace her with a white female or an Asian female. It's no excuse to say it's because they're a Japanese game developer when you look at USF4 and Tekken games in terms of ethnic diversity. I am really hoping the Isabella leak is true. However, it's most likely fake and for one thing this says she's 89 inches in Height that's taller than Bass, that would be one big lady at 7'5" lol. Almost like TN are trolling if they come out with that lol.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=135202477

Female Tengu to me it's NOT really a Tengu at least give her a true self costume- she's just a girl with wings like Devil Jin or something (bring back another male version of Tengu which is what it should of been lol). Phase 4 is just meh Kasumi and Alpha 152=better
Nicole was 7'8"...

Shiranui

If that Isabella leak is true, I would be excited for a 32 years old lady. Too many young girls in this game (that's my only complaint about Nyotengu. She is supposed to be 1000 years old and her voice sounds adult enough, but she looks like a teenager). I would love to see more mature female fighters. I have read about Krav Maga, it seems to be a military fighting style. I don't like that, but... I like how "Lady Vengeance" sounds.

But I honestly think that that Isabella profile leak is fake.

Last edited:

Argentus

If that Isabella leak is true, I would be excited for a 32 years old lady. Too many young girls in this game (that's my only complaint about Nyotengu. She is supposed to be 1000 years old and her voice sounds adult enough, but she looks like a teenager). I would love to see more mature female fighters. I have read about Krav Maga, it seems to be a military fighting style. I don't like that, but... I like how "Lady Vengeance" sounds.
To this day, I could SWEAR that Christie was 32 back in DOA3 when she was introduced.

Krav Maga is basically "BREAK THEM". Extremely brutal style.

Shiranui

Yes, we have some adult ladies already (Christie, Helena, Rachel...) but there more young girls.
And a black woman with darker skin than Zack or Lisa would be cool, too.

Kronin

33aquyg.jpg

One of my Taiwaness friend found this in Raidou's trailer.

Maybe it's old cheerleader costume of Tina or someone else, or maybe we found the new girl.

By the way people I checked and I saw that this poster is already included in the Scramble stage of DoA5U (not sure about DoA5), so not being a new addition for Last Round:

0JCBcIT.jpg

So in the end I believe that this doesn't make her much more likely to be the new addition than Mary Anderson or Marie Rose' super friends.

The new generation:

Great collage, pretty nice concept: I love the old generation but personally I'm pretty fond also of the new one. I believe that to them could be added even Spartan-458/ Rachel, while we still need to know if Raidou is intended to be even an emulator of Genra or less.

Last edited:

Kronin

If only this guy could be DLC and even bonus character if you preorder in advance, that would be cool I would do that. How many people would do that? I'm really hoping TN ninja us with a bonus character lol

If you want Genra or a male character as future DLC I'm advicing you, show your appreciation for Raidou now (even if there is just a part of his addition that you like): it's the only way to send the message to Tecmo Koei that there aren't only fans of the sexy girls in the DoA community (aka it's not a financial loss to create a DLC guy) =)

Dacthunder

If you want Genra or a male character as future DLC I'm advicing you, show your appreciation for Raidou now (even if there is just a part of his addition that you like): it's the only way to send the message to Tecmo Koei that there aren't only fans of the sexy girls in the DoA community (aka it's not a financial loss to create a DLC guy) =)
I'm actual happy with the addition of Raidou, where do I show appreciation for Genra?

Kronin

I'm actual happy with the addition of Raidou, where do I show appreciation for Genra?

You misunderstood me, I meant to make know to TN - and so to TK - through their social networks that the boss Raidou is an appreciated fresh air between the additions to the roster. Something for making realize them how another male character in the game (or just the same Genra) wouldn't be a bad choice if people in a close future should make requests for him in LR.

Of course I'm not asking to people to say what they don't think, so if you don't like Raidou is fine: but the sad truth is that currently Tecmo Koei seems don't really believe on the succes in DoA of what can't be related to the fanservice... =(

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Just had another thought. What if - for the sake of argument - the "new character" was a throwback from a VERY little-known fighter Tecmo once did in the past? In fact, so obscure that many people will consider the character new anyway because a lot of people never heard of it?

Not many know that Tecmo once tried their hand at a 2D fighting game, much less on the same year they made DOA. Hell, even I didn't know the significance of Christie's Highway Star DLC costume in DOA Dimensions until I stumbled upon it by accident. The costume was a reference to a character from a fighting game called Angel Eyes. That being said, out of the characters in that game, Fujiko "Mysterious Power" Tani seems like the character who best fits the vague description, as she has a build similar to Fujiko Mine, who the character is inspired from. They may even go out of their way to redesign her from scratch and rewrite her into the DOA universe.

Yes, I know... a wild and crazy thought. But it would be something if they really paid homage to their old forgotten gems.

David Gregg

Missing someone....

Genra_0789.JPG

Trust me I'd include him if he or his moveset appeared in LR. XD I actually prefer Genra over Raidou not because I'd play him but because he offers a more unique moveset. But hey the inclusion of Raidou is a nice change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD