DOA5LR: Tweets, Speculations, Rumors, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Tengu

Off Topic but i hate when you and a friend and have a "random" fight and he has his filtered so im here getting my ass kicked my Helena Tina and pai when i get zack ryu and Jacky 24/7 i never play with any of those people well ryu i almost beat him that's because ryu is so easy to spam with.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Why don't they design a South American, Indian, Hawaiian, or Mexican female for a change (with tan skin or even dark skin) or even another black female and give her a BBW shape looking body or even curvy body looking really hot.
Which other black female? Now, don't you insult Zack, just because of his weird costume choices!
il1jaw.gif

Dacthunder

You misunderstood me, I meant to make know to TN - and so to TK - through their social networks that the boss Raidou is an appreciated fresh air between the additions to the roster. Something for making realize them how another male character in the game (or just the same Genra) wouldn't be a bad choice if people in a close future should make requests for him in LR.

Of course I'm not asking to people to say what they don't think, so if you don't like Raidou is fine: but the sad truth is that currently Tecmo Koei seems don't really believe on the succes in DoA of what can't be related to the fanservice... =(
Confused, I just said I liked Raidou. You me thinking there was some kind of poll TN had or a site for appreciation of the new character.

Dacthunder

Which other black female? Now, don't you insult Zack, just because of his weird costume choices!
il1jaw.gif
Misread I see there, you must of typed that laying on your bed with your lap top just waking lol. Another black female in addition to Lisa, so the game will have 2 black females.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
if its going to be unsafe and linear i think it should be unblockable, im starting to warm up to the idea of limited projectiles to tag stupid players. i say that having been hit by them several times myself of course.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
By the way guys, it IS actually hair on Raidou's chest, not burn marks:

image_dead_or_alive_5_last_round-27017-2637_0001.jpg

He's pretty detailed actually. He even has abs. o . O Which non of the other guys have in DOA5.

I also got hands on a pretty high quality copy of the latest trailer and as you can see, TN quite updated the game's textures...

15848293875_95ab5cfb18_o.jpg

...NOT.

Even the textures of the current gen exclusive stages look pretty crude:

15846283441_f8e3e85bef_o.jpg

Last edited:

David Gregg

Isn't that kinda the point?

It's just out of place that's all. Raidou was one of the cooler looking villains (Banko aside) not necessarily creepy. If they could just add one outfit that gave him hair I'd be satisfied and would shut up. XD

DOAD_Artwork_Raidou.png

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
It's just out of place that's all. Raidou was one of the cooler looking villains (Banko aside) not necessarily creepy. If they could just add one outfit that gave him hair I'd be satisfied and would shut up. XD

DOAD_Artwork_Raidou.png
This isn't Bosley (lol). One's hair does not simply grow back after being hit by a Kamehameha Wave.

Chapstick

I like the chest hair + they should give it to more guys. I don't think Leon and Bayman care enough about their appearances to shave their chest hair. Bass might as a wrestler since it's common for them to shave their chests.

Argentus

I like the chest hair + they should give it to more guys. I don't think Leon and Bayman care enough about their appearances to shave their chest hair. Bass might as a wrestler since it's common for them to shave their chests.
I can see Bayman (predoa5) manscaping. Just a matter of less hair, less problems. And with his slicked back hair he looked pretty well groomed and professional. Leon? He should be as hairy as his werewolf costumes on the arms and chest, all the time lol.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor

Sambo at its core is wrestling. if you plan on fighting seriously in general it's a good idea to shave period really since it provides no benefit but risk being grabbed in a fight.

Kronin

Hi i'm new here, i'm the creator of hayabusa costume contest, nice to meet u all

Hi, welcome to FSD and congratulations for the choice of your design from TN and its success during the pool time!

To be honest my favourite Hayabusa's design from the first contest was Cop Hayabusa, however I believe that TN made a great work with the working on your design and I can't wait for playing with it (more, it's the first shinobi outfit for Hayabusa where the Western influence seems major than the classic Japanese one, something new for the character and similar to what happened with the ninja 2015 outfit for Hayate) =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD