Doa5U-Christie

MajesticBlue

You can like combo her power launcher into her power launcher for like awesome damage. 214P+K 214P+K 6K_2PP PKK2K.

Jak2K no longer stuns on normal hit but the high kick is now plus 4.

6T no longer seems to give her the bt wall hit.

7PP. is only -6 on block and is a tracking mid with a good stun.

7PPP is a launcher.

The GB out of the roll is very cool. I still gotta mess with the BkJak 4P bound more as well.

More informative post later.

MajesticBlue

Wow. I looked and didn't see that. Now I feel dumb. I wish we had a different set of threads for 5U. Anyways maybe I can make use of this thread another way then. Maybe a mod could please delete it and move my post over there. I hate multiple threads.

Trench coat isn't on the disc at least. Maybe future dlc we can hope.

Pokerking87

9k is now holdbar
Jak1kk now a guard Break...it was a turnaround stun on neutral
Jak1k6k no deep stun more

Last edited:

Pokerking87

Jak4(4)p can be followed with a guarenteed 66k 61 damage not bad
Some small damage nerfs jak4p jak h+k
Her New guard Break 3p+kp+k is +10
4p+k charge cancel whiff into 3p+kpp leads to a burst stun on neutral thats pretty awesome!

ULTIMa Ivanov

Standard Donor
9k is now holdbar
Jak1kk now a guard Break...it was a turnaround stun on neutral
Jak1k6k no deep stun more
Do you mean 9K is no longer diverted if held?

Since (JAK)1KK causes a GB on block, I guess it knocks down the opponent on hit. So, Christie has lost her unique move that causes a drunken stun in DOA5!

MajesticBlue

Yeah, 9K is no longer a side step hold.
The best I could get off BakJakP on heavy weights was 6PPP. I wonder if both hits of 66K will hit on mid weight or less.
She lost her 66T 4P+K set up. Now we have 66T 3P+KP+K though.

Pokerking87

Do you mean 9K is no longer diverted if held?

Since (JAK)1KK causes a GB on block, I guess it knocks down the opponent on hit. So, Christie has lost her unique move that causes a drunken stun in DOA5!

Sadly yes. Jak 1KK gives still a turnaround drunken stun as counter hit and can be lead with 4k/6p into critical burst as in vanilla. Still a great Move but vs turtler not more that effective it was in Vanilla!

FakeSypha

The main nerf here is JAK1K, which doesn't stun anymore on neutral hit. Thus you can't open op "turtlers" that easily. And since that stun is lost, JAK1K6K won't make a deep stun anymore on neutral hit. Also, JAK1KK still makes the turn around stun animation on neutral hit, but you get less stun threshold here too, so reaching CB threshold will need 2 more hits (best option would be 66PP I believe, since its a natural combo). Still as a risky as ever. You can get held on that CB pretty easily.

Last edited:

ULTIMa Ivanov

Standard Donor
One of the biggest nerf is her advantage from 4P+K that now is +10 (it was +15), so 6P, P etc. are no longer guaranteed. Besides it's a shame that her untechables have been removed!

Btw, has anyone figured out how to choose her police/business costume + hat/helmet + alternative hairstyle?

Last edited:

Pokerking87

When you full charge 4p+k ~ 50 frames then is 6p still guarenteed with +15 on block. It hurts but i mean 4p+k is really a slow move with 30 frames i used it sometimes as distance attack or punishing wake ups
jak1kk jak1k6k nerfs hurts much more for my playstyle.
Your 360 so it must be hold 4 and LB for alternative hair + sunglasses on her police outfit that hat is not removable it seems.
With the buisness outfit not sure i dont think its possible sunglasses + helmet + alternative hair, havent found out so far.

Last edited:

MajesticBlue

Christie has sandwich combos at the wall now. Not all that great for anything but style points though. Threshold P+K knocks them behind you into a full juggle.

ULTIMa Ivanov

Standard Donor
When you full charge 4p+k ~ 50 frames then is 6p still guarenteed with +15 on block. It hurts but i mean 4p+k is really a slow move with 30 frames i used it sometimes as distance attack or punishing wake ups
jak1kk jak1k6k nerfs hurts much more for my playstyle.
Yeah, I didn't notice that. And, yes, I feel the difference now that (JAK)1K doesn't cause stun. That string has become quite risky since the opponent can now block the second kick (low, mid, high) when hit by the first one.

Your 360 so it must be hold 4 and LB for alternative hair + sunglasses on her police outfit that hat is not removable it seems.
With the buisness outfit not sure i dont think its possible sunglasses + helmet + alternative hair, havent found out so far.

I kind of figured out how to set hat + hair. There are 4 combinations for her police outfit lol:
Old hairstyle (RB)
Old hairstyle + hat (default choice)
New hairstyle (LT/RT)
New hairstyle + hat (LB)

Sadly, it seems there are 3 combinations for her business outfit:
Old hairstyle (deafult choice)
Old hairstyle + helmet (LB/RB)
New hairstyle (RB+LB or LB+RT/LT)

Last edited:

MajesticBlue

I have seen it. This whole time thinking 7P might be a tech SS move. I dont know if it was an online thing but I actually SS moves with it. Maybe this move was buffed to do so.

OolongTea

Good luck, E-Mann! :D Found anything yet? lol
Is it any good to do a CB combo like launcher, 6K 6K 2PPP?
It seemed to work for me, because if they don't tech or try to wakeup kick you can 2H+KP to force tech, and if they do tech you keep attacking

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD