DOA5U Music Discussion

Rachel the fiend Slayer

On this topic, you could discuss things like the stage themes/character themes now that they will be added to DOA5.

So to start off, since music from DOA2,3,& 4 will be in, are there any stage themes you'll change with the new music?

I love Mila's theme and I don't know what stage would go great with this theme, any suggestions?

[media]

UpSideDownGRUNT

I think you can change the soundtrack for each character separately like in the old games too... that's what I'm going to do feels much more like a DoA game that way rather than DoA1/every other fighter style.

As for your topic however I agree with Sorwah it goes great with DoA stage it could also work for Fighting Entertainment.

Rachel the fiend Slayer

I think you can change the soundtrack for each character separately like in the old games too... that's what I'm going to do feels much more like a DoA game that way rather than DoA1/every other fighter style.

As for your topic however I agree with Sorwah it goes great with DoA stage it could also work for Fighting Entertainment.

Oh that's cool that you could choose themes for characters now, I might consider doing that

And I think Fighting Entertainment would also fit at well

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I think you can change the soundtrack for each character separately like in the old games too...

Well the only difference is that the character music was randomized between all the characters no matter who you were playing. Now, it randomizes between the two characters in the match.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Well the only difference is that the character music was randomized between all the characters no matter who you were playing. Now, it randomizes between the two characters in the match.

That's good enough for me.
At least you can still get some form of variety.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor

Is it confirmed that 5U will still only randomize between the characters in the match like in 5+? I'd really like the option to make it randomly play any character theme like it did in the previous games.

Momiji-Baybee

Mila's theme could go good with any arena stage. Also Lost World could be a place for that theme as well

I'm still wondering what Momiji and Rachels sound like though

I plan on having this for the skyscraper stage

UpSideDownGRUNT

Mila's theme could go good with any arena stage. Also Lost World could be a place for that theme as well

I'm still wondering what Momiji and Rachels sound like though

I plan on having this for the skyscraper stage

I'd say Grand Style or Prismatic Butterfly world work better Lost World they have that mysterious sort of tone to them which IMO fits Lost World really well.

as for Scramble I'm at a loss maybe Monster? Knifepoint makes a good track for Warzone though definitely.

Rawbietussin

What bothers me is where to set Blazed Up Melpomene when there is no friggin' Great Opera, Lorelei, DOATEC Great Hall or Freedom Survivor (Ballroom) stage.

UpSideDownGRUNT

What bothers me is where to set Blazed Up Melpomene when there is no friggin' Great Opera, Lorelei, DOATEC Great Hall or Freedom Survivor (Ballroom) stage.

well you can set Blazed Up Melopene to Helena as said before you can either set it to seperate stages or to the characters themselves wether you can have both I have no Idea it'd be cool if you could though however I think it's one or the other

Rawbietussin

well you can set Blazed Up Melopene to Helena as said before you can either set it to seperate stages or to the characters themselves wether you can have both I have no Idea it'd be cool if you could though however I think it's one or the other

I suppose I'll have to set it by characters regardless of the stage then.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
(sighs) the 2 themes I wanted most for DOA5U aren't making it unfortunately. :(

I imagine it was just a space issue. Honestly I'm surprised they put them in the game to begin with. I woulda paid $5 for a music pack per game. Tecmo's missing out on some monetization but whatever I'll keep my money then.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I imagine it was just a space issue. Honestly I'm surprised they put them in the game to begin with. I woulda paid $5 for a music pack per game. Tecmo's missing out on some monetization but whatever I'll keep my money then.

Yeah they did miss out people are crying out for some Dimensions remixes too as well as DoA1 stuff, perhaps if there is enough demand they'll think about adding DoA1 and Dimensions exclusive Remixes as DLC

it'll be a nice form of variety from constant costume DLC as well.

Zeo

It would be odd not to see the Club Remixes of the themes considering Zack's in particular is already in the game so I think we should be able to expect those. But DOA1 themes and DOAD remixes for that matter we probably won't see. But hey there's always the possibility of DLC. If it's requested.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD