Media DOA5U PHASE-4 Combo Video by AiN

Omega SYSP

Standard Donor
^ its just one of those things that comes with repetition... just look REALLY close at what your doing ! Go to the lab and work on it :)

tokiopewpew

Standard Donor
Hey just have a quick question with phase 4. How did you get all the timing right with her teleports? I been going through it in practice and I been having trouble on like the 16move for her combo list with all the teleport first hit. Hard after like the second and third teleport.

You'll get the right timing with simply training it a lot. Some of her teleport starters are 2-in-1's (like 3P and 66K), were you are supposed to hit P+K as soon as the first attack lands successfully.

Successfully means it neither must not get blocked nor whiff, except after 66PP, where she is able to teleport even on block.

Shabozz

You'll get the right timing with simply training it a lot. Some of her teleport starters are 2-in-1's (like 3P and 66K), were you are supposed to hit P+K as soon as the first attack lands successfully.

Successfully means it neither must not get blocked nor whiff, except after 66PP, where she is able to teleport even on block.

Thank you so much. I usually go to practice and do her command list twice and try to go back through the combo challenge every now and then to get familiar with the timing of her teleports. As you said a lot are 2-in-1's where you are supposed to hit P+K as soon as the first attack lands. Thanks for the help. I'll continue to practice and go to training mode.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD