DOA5u PS3 and Xbox 360 differences

For those who play on both consoles, how does the 360 compare to the PS3 in terms of connection (do you experience more lag on one system than the other?) and player skill (do you tend to find better players on one system?). Share anything else that comes to mind.

Aspect

The xbox vs ps3 player topic has been done on this forum a long time ago. I think the consensus was that you'll find bad and good players on whichever system you pick. I'd get it for the PS3 because of the D-Pad

Rapham0n

For those who play on both consoles, how does the 360 compare to the PS3 in terms of connection (do you experience more lag on one system than the other?) and player skill (do you tend to find better players on one system?). Share anything else that comes to mind.

Even though I am a PS3 player the ugly truth of the matter is generally speaking XBL is just better than PSN (for all gaming), plain and simple. I hate to say it but XBL is superior to PSN in every way. Online service is unfortunately not one of SONY's strong points. (Then again making proper controllers is not one of MICROSOFT's strong points).

Princess Kasumi

Even though I am a PS3 player the ugly truth of the matter is generally speaking XBL is just better than PSN (for all gaming), plain and simple. I hate to say it but XBL is superior to PSN in every way. Online service is unfortunately not one of SONY's strong points. (Then again making proper controllers is not one of MICROSOFT's strong points).
i totally agree, xbox controller is terrible! too heavy, the buttons are strange.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD