System DOA5U: SYSTEM DATA HORROR STORY

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Total voters
Has this ever happened to anyone out there with DOA5U? (disclaimer: I own a xbox 360, she has quite a few years on her but everything runs right as rain.)

Exactly two days ago from the date of this post I was playing an online solo lobby match and quit midmatch. A few hours later i fire up my system again and put on Doa5u (i have a digital copy from the marketplace).

ALL my titles (i was soon to be at GONE, in-game costumes, GONE. It was like starting the game up for the first time! I checked my memory and there were no signs of file corruption.

The only thing that did remain intact, thankfully, were my online grades for both solo and tag. It is SUPER horrible timing with doa5lr out tomorrow...and annoying because i must now unlock the costumes with arcade/time attack.

KING JAIMY

Has this ever happened to anyone out there with DOA5U? (disclaimer: I own a xbox 360, she has quite a few years on her but everything runs right as rain.)

Exactly two days ago from the date of this post I was playing an online solo lobby match and quit midmatch. A few hours later i fire up my system again and put on Doa5u (i have a digital copy from the marketplace).

ALL my titles (i was soon to be at GONE, in-game costumes, GONE. It was like starting the game up for the first time! I checked my memory and there were no signs of file corruption.

The only thing that did remain intact, thankfully, were my online grades for both solo and tag. It is SUPER horrible timing with doa5lr out tomorrow...and annoying because i must now unlock the costumes with arcade/time attack.
That sucks. Me and A LOT of others have had a reset as well. That was due to a Catalogue glitch for X360. I feel your pain man. On the other hand, the only things you lose are 1) Titles and 2) Costumes. The lost titles are more painful imo, since you can get the costumes back pretty quickly.

Anyway, I can give you a few pointers to prevent a reset in the future

- You said you quit mid-match online. Never ever do this, especially when you see the red circles at the bottom right or the word ''SAVING''.
- It's a good advice to return to the dashboard before turning off your xbox immediately. It will decrease the chance of getting reset.
- In case your screen freezes, EJECT the disc and then shut down your console. Do NOT turn it off immediately. It will decrease the chance immensely of getting reset (before today, I survived about 20 savedata resets after a screen freeze using this method).

Thank you for your thoughtful reply! Great advice. It feels good that i am not the only one. AND it happened to me before any of the Last Round drama, so it was just a seperate unfortunate reset. I had JUST gotten the titles for 100 online wins for momiji and helena and was 12 wins away for marie rose :( guess it's a whole new start for last round but it's okay. not a huge deal in the grand scheme of life :)

RoboJoe

Yeah, I lost my save due to the catalogue glitch. I just downloaded a save with all the stuff I lost. Still had to unlock the dlc character costumes again though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD