Characters DOA5UA Zack Change Request Thread

Do you like these ideas? Feedback is needed.

• Yes :D

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh. -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Alright, these requests wont be as drastic as the last request thread I've made, but hey. New balance update, means new balance requests.
LEGGO! (Again)
:zack::zack::zack:
  • When opponent is in stun, 44K should launch, only guaranteeing the follow-up, that means low launch, and 44KP/44KK can only link.
  • Back-turned 7K should knockdown on hit and GB with -6 on block. Same with BT 7P, but -5 on block.
  • 4K to stun on hit AT CLOSE RANGE ONLY. Mid or Far range should just do the same as now.
  • DOA2 7P to return. No sabaki, no stun, just raw.
  • DOA2 4T to return. Because Zack doesn't have a 4T for some stupid reason. Everybody else has.
  • 33KK NOT to hit wall.
  • 6H+K to guard break, but only have +1 advantage (Like his SS K)
  • (A bit far fetched but...) DOA3 7KK to come back, and have DOA5 7KK two-parted like DOA2U version.
  • DOA4 236PPP and [Funky Roll] K to make a return into the scene. JAMATEZE!
  • Have [Sway] K : K have its DOA2U properties. (Where it spaces you AWAY from your opponent)
  • 66H+KK to have 21 frames startup instead of 25. And have the advantage as -5.
That's it. I feel that this time, the idea isn't too ridiculous this time.

150px-DOA2_Zack_C2.png

"ii beni dottarou!"​

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I have more requests!
  • 214P should not bounce and should just smash knockdown on NH.
  • 7PP should have 1 more frame of recovery.
  • After the 1st kick of 2K/3K, 3 of the kicks should combo, like DOA2, 3 and 4.
  • 2K/3K to have better recovery. (MAN! It's -13 frames on hit AND block!) I'd say -6 on hit, and -12 on block without any follow-ups.
  • PPKKK should combo like in DOA3.
  • Make the time for the mid-kick after 3KKKK longer, so it gives the opponent a chance to fight back. And recovery can be slow so that he cannot launch afterwards without the opponent hold failing.
  • Make 66H+KK have -7 recovery, and have the start up as 20 frames
  • 33P to guard break, having +4 on recovery, but have slower start-up.
  • 8P to SDS on a crouching foe or counter hit.
  • 6H+K to have GB, with properties of the sidestep K.
I also feel that Zack should get a :4::H+P:, as he lost one in DOA4 and 5. It could just be his DOA2 4T, where he gets you by the neck and falls with you. Zack also lost his DOA3 :8::K:, which could be potentially included, inputs could be :624::K: or :7::H+K:.
DOA3's :P::P::6::K::K:could also be included as he already has :6::6::H+K::K:, and could easily be mashed together. Inputs could also be :P::P::H+K::K:.

:P::P::H+K::K: would have to have a bad recovery though, because it would be a push-back attack. And having it safe would just be too OP. -9/10 on block maybe? :624::K: would be an amazing launcher, having it do enough launch height for a guaranteed :P::P::6::P::P: on normal hit. The attribute would be High K, and has -7 on block. (These are all balance ideas). DOA5V :P::P::6::P::P: could comeback with inputs of :P::P::6::P::6::P:, a duck variant of this would be acceptable, and the last :P: could GB, having only +3.

Zack's :4::H+P: would have an 8 frame start-up. That's all I've got.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD