DOA6 Beginner's Guide made by Rooflemonger.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Rooflemonger is someone that I follow on Twitter & Youtube. We've played in multiple & talked several times. he's a very friendly, positive, upbeat guy. Very supportive as well. He knows his stuff really well. He put together this guide for people looking to get into the game & I felt like it was well-explained. I felt like it was worth sharing so that people who are either new or someone coming back to the series should look at so that they'll know what to look for & expect out of DOA6. I hope people find it useful because he has a lot of nice content on his page. He'll be doing stuff for this game, too.

d3v

he's a very friendly, positive, upbeat guy
Just don't bring up the drama from DBFZ where him and a few others had a feud with the guy who's was responsible for a lot of stuff found for the game.

SoftCabbage

Holy balls. I've been trying to find some actual discussion about the game and its gameplay in this forums...

Does anyone know if we still have on-screen command list that we can activate during offline VS Mode, etc?

prototypetom

I watched that the other day, seemed solid and clear - except I think he made the triangle system sound more complicated than it is, somehow.
Just brilliant to have these types of video being made though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD