DOA6 Gameplay Thread

crapoZK

Standard Donor
If we're talking about BHs, Zack's animation for his Break Hold is the exact same as his 4AP (Taunt). I lowkey wanted them to use this as some sort of parry to begin with, so when I saw it I was automatically hyped. Everyone does a pose that's hella defensive, and Zack leans in your face like "I dare you to hit me".

That's some fire shit.

DyByHands

Since I previously mentioned taunts, I figured I would share yet another off screen video I had seen earlier. The video is pretty rough, and shows more of the back of some dudes head than gameplay, lol. But in the first match, you can see a few of Zacks taunts at around 1:15 & 1:50.

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

TN tweeted out screenshots of a few of Hitomi's new moves.
IMG_20180902_002518.jpg

IMG_20180902_002516.jpg
IMG_20180902_002513.jpg

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I wish we had like a 30 second clip to see what's new in a character instead of screenshots lmao.
Only because people who don't know what's new, don't know what's new. And -still- won't be able to tell properly from screenshots.

Manny will definitely do that kind of thing after launch, but it would be great to see that kind of support early on before the game drops.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They need to hurry and show Kasumi's new moves via pics since I know most of her old attacks by heart so I can likely be able to gauge what her new moves will do if they're older attacks.

GarryJaune

hmmm,small summary for DOA6 stun game
1 all sit-down stuns guarantee
2 in fatal stun ,no meter no life
3 jungle→bounce

Raansu

I wish we had like a 30 second clip to see what's new in a character instead of screenshots lmao.
Only because people who don't know what's new, don't know what's new. And -still- won't be able to tell properly from screenshots.

Manny will definitely do that kind of thing after launch, but it would be great to see that kind of support early on before the game drops.

I main Hitomi and I can't even tell if they are actually new or not outside of the second screenshot looks like eins BT 4p.

First screen looks like 214p and the third screen looks like the second punch of 3p+k.

just_me

Standard Donor
I main Hitomi and I can't even tell if they are actually new or not outside of the second screenshot looks like eins BT 4p.

First screen looks like 214p and the third screen looks like the second punch of 3p+k.

I've played the build an am not sure either XD

First image is definitely the final chop at the end of 214KPP
Second image is probably the “Ein punch” (BT P+K)
And the last one I assume is from KPP

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And people are worried about fan service. Pfft, look at that booty lol.
Eh it's something but not much, Lili's ass in T7 is better xD

I love that new mid kick she has now, it makes that string it stems from feel more complete imo

Hajin'

So .... how the side step thing works exactly?
Is it only S now? Or do we keep old ss moves?
I've looked in that thread and didn't find anything on it.

Also this caught my attention :
" You can also fully counter WUKs like they're regular moves. "
They're not invincible anymore?

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So .... how the side step thing works exactly?
Is it only S now? Or do we keep old ss moves?
I've looked in that thread and didn't find anything on it.

Also this caught my attention :
" You can also fully counter WUKs like they're regular moves. "
They're not invincible anymore?
You input 88/22 H+P+K (R1/RB) to sidetep. Press H+P+K again to do a sidestep attack.

Reactions: d3v

Hajin'

So no more ss P, ss K? :(
If Mila is in no ss 6T either I guess.
The move is unsafe on block I suppose?

Raansu

So no more ss P, ss K? :(
If Mila is in no ss 6T either I guess.
The move is unsafe on block I suppose?

The SS is the same as DoA5 atm. Just if you attack they do a knockback instead of a stun and the SS actually works well.

l0l that's a booty? Have people not seen Helena's?
#WaifuWars #StirringUpShit

I would say yes lol. Those pants she's wearing makes it quite hard to not notice lol.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD