Costume DOA6 LR & Legacy Costume/Hair Port and Revival Thread

Rob

Premium Donor
since I had an experience with someone who requested 3 costumes I ported for a price 2 months ago and they never paid me what they owed me, I'm kinda unwilling to do requests since I've had my fill of doing stuff without compensation, but I can do it as a freebie if I can find the xps for it since it doesn't seem to be much work compared to the Nyo costumes I ported!
This?

Rob

Premium Donor
Curious, do you know if anyone has ported this to DOA6?

hGa1ygE.png

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Thank you, I'm kinda unhappy with the Ayane Sigma Quipao because some weirdo who always only comments obvious limits on my mods mentions that the skirt physics are bad, even tho he's been using DOA6 mods for 4 years and knows that skirt physics aren't currently possible, so I had to check him since he never supports me besides that

That's why I'm excited to learn SF6 mods and Tekken 8 mods so I can have some different outlets. The Kasumi Sonya one is one of my all times favorites tho!

• Star
Reactions: Rob

Rob

Premium Donor
Screw the haters. I'm super grateful you make these and even release them for everyone to download.

Rob

Premium Donor
I'll likely redo it tho with the DOA6 body for the usual ten girls since I used the DOA5LR body for that one
So I downloaded this but it can't be displayed while being in an online match because it looks like the character mesh is Kasumi's? Is there a quick way I can make it an Ayane mesh so I can see it as I'm playing online against others?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
So I downloaded this but it can't be displayed while being in an online match because it looks like the character mesh is Kasumi's? Is there a quick way I can make it an Ayane mesh so I can see it as I'm playing online against others?
At this point I'm guessing mods that use other character's meshes via swap must not work so there's not much I can do xD I'll get to making the full pack whenever I get to it so that way it can be for ayane whenever I feel into modding doa6 again. No one has really shared an easy physic rigged mod for Ayane that isn't the saafrats one and I can't use PD's newer Ayane models without him getting mad about it so it'll likely be a minute

Reactions: Rob
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD